Someone put a rotating ban on me please…

• 2007 AAR League

Seriously, these forums are eating up WAY too much of my time at work, and I appear to have no self control. I’ve thought of asking our systems guys to block the site for me but I don’t really trust them not to go telling my boss…

So if I could be blocked every weekday from 9 to 5 that would be swell…

Aarrrgghhh…  :cry:

• 2007 AAR League

Hmmm.

Sign me up too.

Way too much of a time sink.

• When you are logged for for nearly 2 months per year… THEN tell me about a Time Sink!  :|

• @ncscswitch:

When you are logged for for nearly 2 months per year… THEN tell me about a Time Sink!  :|

Doesn’t mean you were actually in front of the PC the whole time.  I could simply log in, then go eat a sandwich, watch TV, then take a dump, go to the grocery store, etc. and ill be getting log in time.  Unless those 2 months of yours have actually been you in front of a PC, then all I have to say is……damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

• 2007 AAR League

@froodster:

Seriously, these forums are eating up WAY too much of my time at work, and I appear to have no self control. I’ve thought of asking our systems guys to block the site for me but I don’t really trust them not to go telling my boss…

Just thinking the same thing….

• I try to avoid logging in at work.  I have a couple of times when I am there late in the evening waiting on drivers to be checked in, but otherwise…

I need my job.  Can;t afford to lose it over accessing a game site during work hours :-)

• 2007 AAR League

I just had some slow time over christmas when I did start doing that, and now it hasn’t stopped. This morning though I’ve got something that I HAVE to finish, so I won’t be checking in anymore today.

• '19 Moderator

Yeah, sure… that’s what I always say.  Fortunately my job needs me more than I need them.  Yeah, I’m that good!

• 2007 AAR League

@froodster:

I just had some slow time over christmas when I did start doing that, and now it hasn’t stopped. This morning though I’ve got something that I HAVE to finish, so I won’t be checking in anymore today.

Name:  froodster
    Position:  A&A.org Submarine
    Date Registered:  July 22, 2006, 03:46:28 PM
    Last Active:  Today at 10:07:52 AM

…you didn’t have any of us fooled!

• 2007 AAR League

@rjclayton:

@froodster:

Name:  froodster
    Position:  A&A.org Submarine
    Date Registered:  July 22, 2006, 03:46:28 PM
    Last Active:  Today at 10:07:52 AM

…you didn’t have any of us fooled!

Yeah, I popped in once with a brilliant idea. But I did just get in 2 pretty solid hours of work and finished the assignment that I had to do.

Of course, it was a “drop dead” deadline but when I handed it to my principal he said he wouldn’t be able to look at it until next week…. things like that are part of why I’m a little frustrated with my job. Ah well, it’s done anyway.

And 50 more posts to fighterdom! At my present rate that will be by the weekend.

And with that, back to work…

• '19 Moderator

LMAO…  Thsi place just calls to you, “psst… click me… just click away… you know you want to… come on…”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m