• This has probably been talked about before, but their seems to be no answer to it:  Why are some important units left out?

Like for the US:
    What happened to the .30cal mg?  or the M10 Wolverine?  or the Howitzer?  and many many more units like these were left out.  Why???

• @M4A1:

This has probably been talked about before, but their seems to be no answer to it:  Why are some important units left out?

Like for the US:
    What happened to the .30cal mg?  or the M10 Wolverine?  or the Howitzer?  and many many more units like these were left out.  Why???

I can only assume that it’s in part to keep the demand up for future sets. If they had already released everything you needed then why would we buy any more? There’s also the issue of only being able to make a certain number of units per set. Not everyone is going to like every unit in a set and what someone hates others may like.

• I’m pretty sure DL hit the nail right on the head.  If they DID release every unit that fans were asking about right off the bat, then demand would eventually die out.

• UK 2inch or 3 Inch mortar

• Right now I’m having to proxying US Mortars for the UK ones… sad really.

• How about German Mountain troops

• '19 Moderator

All in al it is useable though through comination of friendly units.  Besides if every thing was already made what would we have to look forward too?

• Maybe just for Historic Correctness

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m