• We had something to do in the barracks. Watch 24!

What did ya think?

• I think that this is going to be a great season,

No moles. No “World is going to end because the terrorists have planted a nuclear weapon somewhere in southern california and it will blow up if we don’t stop in in twenty minutes” (so far). Just a power struggle within the government and Jack Bauer killing people. The first season was always my favorite because it was small scale and well planned. I get the sense that this season will be so too.

And Tony is not dead. I know it.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I taped it, I hate commercials.  I lay awake day-dreaming about new ways to torture marketting professionals to near death because of htem. :P

Okay a bit drastic, but you get the point!

I’m watching it tomorrow.

• 2007 AAR League

I wasn’t home and I forgot to tape it …
    I guess I’ll just start watching from the beginning at this point on one of the cable channels … or if I can find the dvds for rent

• 2007 AAR League

All-time best quote:

We’re watching 24 last night, and at the part where the terrorist is whispering in Jack’s ear that he’s the leader, my wife turns to me and says “This is where Jack goes Hulk Hogan on everyone”, with an evil gleam in her eye.  And sure enough, a few minutes later Jack’s shirt is so torn up that he has to take it off.  LOL!

• Not going to spoil anything, but let me just say that I called the ending an hour and half ahead of time :) Awesome two episodes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m