How many people have your name?

• @desertrat:

248,974 people have the same first name as me. 255th most popular……COOL. The scary part is that only 99.9% of them are male. I’m sure that there is a joke in there, I just cant seem to find it… As for my last name… I’m the only one.

because it could have been talyor, or chris or something.

• '19 Moderator

Hey Good news:

There are 0 people in the U.S. named Osama Binladen.

Now for the bad news:

There is 1 person in the U.S. named Rudolf Hess.

• @dezrtfish:

Hey Good news:

There are 0 people in the U.S. named Osama Binladen.

Now for the bad news:

There is 1 person in the U.S. named Rudolf Hess.

osama binladen is not his real name it means son of  laden. so it would probablly be osama laden if the son of laden is equvililent to  my fathers last name is laden so my last name is laden. might just stand for jr. :|

• '19 Moderator

Yeah… it was a joke anyway so… whatever

• Isn’t that the same as Jackson, Johnson, or Erickson?

• '19 Moderator

Muslim men Cange thier names all the time based on significant events in thier life.  For example adding “Haji” to you name signifies that you have completed the Haj, the pilgramage to mecca.  I is also a common practice for men to change thier last name to “father of ____” after their first son is born.

• This is bogus.  Zero people have my last name, and therefore my entire name.

Yet, I have a newspaper clipping from my Grandma when I was 12 where a guy with my name had his license revoked for reckless driving at the age of 17.

• @Jermofoot:

Yet, I have a newspaper clipping from my Grandma when I was 12 where a guy with my name had his license revoked for reckless driving at the age of 17.

related to this dude?

• @cyan:

@Jermofoot:

related to this dude?

It was probably his father!  j/k  :lol:

• @cyan:

@Jermofoot:

related to this dude?

Maybe distantly related (my family is from the area), but no one on my dad’s side knew he was.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m