How many people have your name?

• http://www.howmanyofme.com/

Only 2 people in the US have my first and last name.  :lol:

There are 299,968,595 people in the United States of America. If everyone in the U.S. lined up single file, the line would stretch around the Earth almost 7 times. That’s a lot of people.

The U.S. Census Bureau statistics tell us that there are at least 88,799 different last names and 5,163 different first names in common use in the United States. Some names are more common than others.

There are 49,535 people named John Smith in the United States.  There are 1,048 people named James Bond, 113 people named Harry Potter , 503 people named George Bush, and 31 people named Emily Dickinson. However, Johnny Cash (39 people) songs aside there are, statistically speaking, no boys named Sue.

What about you? How many people share your name? Enter it and find out how many of you there are.

• 2007 AAR League

Yup same here only 2 people in the US have the same name as me.
    Maybe we have the same name O.o

• @AJGundam5:

lol!  I know the other guy that has my name and hes a doctor that lives in Miami.  So it cant be.  Unless you are a doctor from Miami?  :-P

• There are 41 of me.

I know of 3 of them… myself, my father, and a coroner in Florida

• And there are 11 of my wife.

The unique one is my older sister.

There is exactly ONE of her (eventhough she has a name that was very common in the mid 60’s)

• there’s only one of me.(should of known Qwaneffwa Tarscitka was uncommon  :roll:)

• 2007 AAR League

@MechanizedWarfare:

@AJGundam5:

lol!  I know the other guy that has my name and hes a doctor that lives in Miami.  So it cant be.  Unless you are a doctor from Miami?  :-P

No I was kidding … I searched my name once @ yahoo and its some college professor in Colorado

• Though 206,978 people share my first name, no one has my last name (it’s hyphenated, so that’d do it :P). I’m unique! :-P

• Since I didn’t read the details immediately after entering my name, I was a little shocked when it said, “There are ZERO people in the US with your last name.”  For a moment I thought that my father, brother, and I had never attained citizenship!  :lol:

• @AgentOrange:

“There are ZERO people in the US with your last name.”

I was about to do a happy dance as well when it said my Ex did not exist!  :evil:

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

21 People have the same name as my husband
    0 People have the same name as my maiden name

:)

• 2007 AAR League

2,074,283 in America have the same first name as I. However, NO ONE has the same last name (which makes sense because I live in Canada).

I’M UNIQUE!

• @Adonai:

2,074,283 in America have the same first name as I. However, NO ONE has the same last name (which makes sense because I live in Canada).

I’M UNIQUE!

You are unique……eh?  :lol:

• Mi tambien.

Solomente uno.

In English, I am the only one with my name.

• There are 1,171,377 of my first name and 17,998 of my last name, and 70 of both.

There are zero of my sister’s two names…

• '19 Moderator

I think I feel entirely too common…

There are 4,424 people in the U.S. with my name first and last.

My first name is 6th most common and my last is 56th

• 248,974 people have the same first name as me. 255th most popular……COOL. The scary part is that only 99.9% of them are male. I’m sure that there is a joke in there, I just cant seem to find it… As for my last name… I’m the only one.

• 0 have my name.

• @desertrat:

248,974 people have the same first name as me. 255th most popular……COOL. The scary part is that only 99.9% of them are male. I’m sure that there is a joke in there, I just cant seem to find it… As for my last name… I’m the only one.

because it could have been talyor, or chris or something.

• '19 Moderator

Hey Good news:

There are 0 people in the U.S. named Osama Binladen.

Now for the bad news:

There is 1 person in the U.S. named Rudolf Hess.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m