How much of an A&A sore loser are you?

• Can America lose if you have the soundtrack to Patton playing in the background?  :mrgreen:

• @ncscswitch:

Being beaten by dice SUCKS.  No other way to put it.

I have been beaten by gutsy players that go for long shots that got lucky on dice.

I have been beaten by regular players that went for regular strategies and got lucky on the dice (creating unpredicted results)

I have been beaten by players that took advantage of weaknesses in my position after I suffered higher than predicted casualties in particular battles.

But I have never been beaten by dice.

Dealing with bad dice is a part of good strategy.

Yes, sometimes the dice ARE completely ridiculous, but that’s part of the fun of the game.

• Hey, gracias Yoper.

You know, one of the most enjoyable games MightyAirforce and I had was playing you and VDisc at Origins.  You’re both fun players and excellent sportsmen.  It’s play like that that brings you back to the events.  In fact, after seeing how you ran the game, M.A. and I were curious to see how you run your tournament.  Pennsylvania is kind of far away, but maybe some day you’ll be running the show at a closer venue.

I have to say the vast majority of AA players I have encountered are good sports.  I have a hunch A&A is the type of game that if you have a bad temper or can’t handle the dice, you won’t play for long 😉

Peace

• @CrazyStraw:

I have a hunch A&A is the type of game that if you have a bad temper or can’t handle the dice, you won’t play for long 😉

Or that type of thing gets burned out of you, which I think may be what happened in my case 🙂

• i love the game whether winning or “not winning”  🙂

crappy dice are definitely part of the game.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m