RE: HBF FRONTLINE NEWS (Winter 2006-7 Edition)

• Armchair Generals,

After giving it a great deal of thought, I’ve decided to CONTINUE FRONTLINE NEWS as a quarterly newsletter. The editions will be release within the first week of each quarter (January, April, July and October) starting in April and will feature the same great content as before. The Winter 2006-7 Edition (January) will be released on the 13th.

Here’s what you can expect to find in the Winter 2006-7 Edition:

880 Days in Hell: The Siege of Leningrad

Germany Attacks! The Battle of the Bulge

The Biggest of all Airborne Ops: Market Garden

FREE Scenario: Operation Market Garden (1944)

History 101: The famous Ghurkas of Nepal

Italy’s Lightning-fast Bersaglieri!

NEW AAM Units:
    UK “Red Devil” Sargeant-Major
    USA 30 Caliber MG Team
    ITA “Desert” Bersaglieri Sniper
    HUN 40/43M Zrinyi Assault Gun
    GER V1 Rocket (Yes, you read that correct!)
    JAP Oka Manned Glide Bomb

FREE: TOP SECRET Special Abilities Reference Card. This double-sided card is 8.5 x 11 and will feature ALL Axis Special Abilities on one side and ALL Allied Special Abilities on the other. For a limited time, a professionally printed and laminated version will also be available for a nominal fee. Visit www.hbfronts.com on 13 January for more info.

There will be no Contest Corner for this issue - sorry!

I’d very much like to thank all of the AAM enthusiasts who took the time to drop me a line and encourage me to continue. I had no idea that FRONTLINE NEWS touched so many lives. Thank You.

Also, anyone interested in writing an article for an upcoming issue should contact me at sales@hbfronts.com. All enquiries are welcome.

• nice!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m