Best Search Engine Ever! Ms. Dewey

• http://www.msdewey.com/

Trust me……it pwns!  :lol:

• Yeah, I played with this some weeks ago intensely for about 20 minutes.  Had some good laughs, then I missed Google…

• @Jermofoot:

Yeah, I played with this some weeks ago intensely for about 20 minutes.  Had some good laughs, then I missed Google…

Yea, its cool for awhile.  Then I just go back to google.  :wink:

• Checked it out earlier, and just tried it again to show Angel.  My big issue with it is that it will not close cleanly… I end up having to shut fown Firefox, and then restarting (pain in the ass, but considering it is an MSN developed site, I am sure they do not care about any browser except IE).

• @ncscswitch:

Checked it out earlier, and just tried it again to show Angel.  My big issue with it is that it will not close cleanly… I end up having to shut fown Firefox, and then restarting (pain in the a**, but considering it is an MSN developed site, I am sure they do not care about any browser except IE).

It works well with firefox man.  Maybe you should stop watching so much pron?  :|

• Got FF updated?  Or any extensions on that might interfere with it?

Ok, now for some fun stuff.  Ask her if she likes it in the arse, or what she knows about Steve Jobs or Firefox, or anything else the programmers might have thought of for some fun.  And if you like the look of Ms. Dewey, you’d be glad to know that she is an actress that has appeared sans shirt in some of her movies.  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m