• Eastern Texas, around San Antonio isn’t a desert at all, its really quite beutiful, especially in the spring. Western Texas is a desert, true, but deserts rock. 8-)

• @M36:

Eastern Texas, around San Antonio isn’t a desert at all, its really quite beutiful, especially in the spring. Western Texas is a desert, true, but deserts rock. 8-)

Ive lived in the desert of southern california for 22 years, so that is why I dont like the deserts of western texas.  Ive seen too much of them.

• I have heard there is good hunting in the Texan desert. :wink:

• @MechanizedWarfare:

@M36:

Eastern Texas, around San Antonio isn’t a desert at all, its really quite beutiful, especially in the spring. Western Texas is a desert, true, but deserts rock. 8-)

Ive lived in the desert of southern california for 22 years, so that is why I dont like the deserts of western texas.  Ive seen too much of them.

take it wasn’t near the beach but what part i lived there for 3 yrs.(san diego)

• @cyan:

@MechanizedWarfare:

@M36:

take it wasn’t near the beach but what part i lived there for 3 yrs.(san diego)

I wasn’t too far from the beach, only like 120 miles east of San Diego.  Still though, the desert grows on you after 22 years.  I would rather breath the fresh mountain air of the San Diego are.

Yeah Dallas Fort Worth… And I you are right about the TX girls… My sister theory is that it has something to do with the weather and the Americano use of the word “hot”… I don’t debate her on that one…

Yeah, I don’t live in the desert, just “ranchville” between Mini Donkeys, Sheep, and some stray cats. Oh yeah, and the road runners… Haven’t seen any of those, but the Armadillo’s are the intelligent ones of the wild animals, going into there shells when a car is coming… :-D

Bunga, I have lived in the West, East, and now I am living in TX… I wouldn’t live anywhere else…

GG

• Road runner hunting is sweet. 8-) Armadillo hunting sucks. All you have to do is walk up to it and you have dinner.

• @M36:

Road runner hunting is sweet. 8-) Armadillo hunting sucks. All you have to do is walk up to it and you have dinner.

It’s kinda’ tough hunting coyotes - they tend to try to set traps for me using explosives, falling pianos and anvils, gigantic slingshots, rocket bikes, etc.

• I was wondering why anyone would hunt armadilloes to begin with… jsut drive down the road, stop after you feel a big bump, then scoop up the carcass.

At least no Acme Rocket Fuel aftertaste…

• Oh, those blasted wily coyotes. :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m