• I plan to bring Axis & Allies games to ConQuestNW at the Bellevue Sheration in Feburaury 2007 in Bellevue Wasington.   Hope I can find some players!

• Armchair General,  I live near Bel Square.  Can you tell me more about the event.

• The con runs from the 16th to the 19th of February 2007.  I will be there from the 15th to the 20th. It runs from 12noon Friday to to 6pm on the 19th.  The convention is actually called ConQuestNW.  I got it mixed up.  I will have a table with a number of games to play inculding Axis & Allies Revised which I hope to play a Lot on Saturday and Sunday.  They have a site.  http://www.avalonconventions.com/  My events are listed as Wizards of the Islands and You Choose 2-8 players.  When you get to the site click on  GAMING SCHEDULE  in the upper left hand side.  That brings you to another site which you click on EURO/FAMILY GAMES under BOARDGAMES.  Click on details. I will bring all the Axix & Allies games that are requested by anyone on this site which I have which are Revised, Battle of the Bulge, D-Day, Europe, and Pacific.  For A&A Revised I will bring Larry Harris Rules and Caspian Sub Rules as well as the rules that come with the Game.

• By chance how many players show up for AA tournaments?  Id need to know how many you got in each one. Also did you participate in others? how many did you see there?

• This is an informal game of Axis and Allies Revised and/or other A&A games at this Con.  I f enough interest is generated I will run a tournament next year.  I plan to run an Axis and Allies Revised tournament at Dragonflight
    This year, another Gaming Convention in Washington somewhere near the Seattle Area (within an Hours drive.) More information on that later.  This is the 1st time I am going to ConQuestNW so I do not have an idea how many people will show up.  Pre registration for ConQuestNW is more than actually attended last year.
    I will post a note on how it went.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m