• Page 25, description of Antiaircraft Gun.

“Usable by Invading Forces:  If a territory is captured, any antiaircraft guns there are also captured.  They can be used by the capturing player in future combats.  Antiaircraft guns are never destroyed, except when a transport carrying one is sunk.  If you move an antiaircraft gun into a friendly territory, place one of your control markers under it.  If you liberate a territory containg a captured antiaircraft gun, control reverts to the original owner.”

I find to do this - if an AA gun is captured, the owner’s control marker is put on bottom, and another control marker is placed on top.  If the AA gun is liberated, then the top control marker is removed.

• The final sentence was deleted in LHTR.

• Yeah, it is by territory for LHTR.  I just play OOB/FAQ.  For reference for those reading the thread

"Liberating a Territory - If you capture a territory that was originally controlled by another member of your side, you “liberate” the territory.  You do not take control of it; instead, the original controller regains the territory and its income.  Antiaircraft guns or industrial complexes in that territory revert to the original controller of the territory.

If the original controller’s capital is in enemy hands at the end of the turn in which you would otherwise have liberated the terirtory, you capture the territory, collect income from the newly captured territory and can use any industrial complex there until the original controller’s capital is liberated.  You also take ownership of any antiaircraft gun in that territory."

cookie liberation front!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

That does kinda suck though.  I like the LHTR better. :)  But then, there’s a lot of good fixes in LHTR, probably why they came up with it.

And, btw, I do have color coded AA Guns and Industrial Complexes.  (Single Smoke Stack ones no less!)  2 For America, 2 For Russia, 2/3(AA) for Germany, 1 for Japan, 1 For England.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m