• @yourbuttocks:

Anarchist band?

What did she play?

violin, guitar.

• I loved America always (and always had two flags, one pow one, in my room.) the good thing about the trend is that it is socially acceptable to put a flag pin on my hat and flags in my car. before, i would of looked like a nut.

BTW, you guys must be wondering, “oh, his rich daddy bought him a new car.” that 85 lebaron was 100 bucks thank you very much. i’m paying for all of it’s expenses, and even doing some work on it! and proud damn it!

• @HortenFlyingWing:

I loved America always (and always had two flags, one pow one, in my room.) the good thing about the trend is that it is socially acceptable to put a flag pin on my hat and flags in my car. before, i would of looked like a nut.

BTW, you guys must be wondering, “oh, his rich daddy bought him a new car.” that 85 lebaron was 100 bucks thank you very much. i’m paying for all of it’s expenses, and even doing some work on it! and proud damn it!

Well, good for you Horten! It’s nice to see people still prideful of their country even when it isn’t “what’s in” or the “latest fashion.”

BTW: It pays to be cheap :P

• Democrts

i dont vote for the guy in power or partys iv never herd about (in the us that is) :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m