• '19 Moderator

I changed my pic that’s me on what was my front steps for the last year.  I am actualy as of last week back in Arizona.  I will most likely start back to work in a week or so.  The I will be much more active again.

Whats that smell?  Oh yeah, it doesn’t stink here :-)

• Welcome back man. We missed ya!

Any interesting stories to tell?

• Glad you made it back in one piece.

Get the sand out of those unwelcome body areas, get comfy, and join back in the fun!

• Good to see ya again, bud :).

• So i guess i have to start looking for CME activity in Phoenix now to capitalize on that mouthwash you yanks call beer that you have been offering me, i suppose, eh?
    Good to see that you’re back in one piece.  Hope to chat with you soon,
    cc

• '19 Moderator

I don’t know about mouthwash, I drink Guinness.  They also sell that hoser Canadian beer down here too.  It is the season for a visit though, half your country is already here.

I was in town for five days when I got a call on my mobile, which has been turned off for the last year, from a guy wanting to know if I was ready for a game.  LOL  It was tempting, but I had to put him off for a couple weeks so I could get caught up with the family.

For any of the new folks here, I offer beers or a nice glass of something that was put in a barrel when I was in grade school and a five player face to face if you let me know when you’ll be in Phoenix.

• @dezrtfish:

I don’t know about mouthwash, I drink Guinness.  They also sell that hoser Canadian beer down here too.  It is the season for a visit though, half your country is already here.Â

the other half is in Florida . . . .
    Funny thing - my parents were just there last month for a couple of weeks.

• @dezrtfish:

For any of the new folks here, I offer beers or a nice glass of something that was put in a barrel when I was in grade school and a five player face to face if you let me know when you’ll be in Phoenix.

Mom?

Welcome back!

Good to see you posting again.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m