Questions about line of sight of fixed gun tanks and supperior armour

• Hi

This will probably sound stupid but when it says this tank can only target things infront of it does that mean right in front is in only a in a straight line or just things that are generaly in front?  :?

And can things that have supperior armour still be disrupted?

Thanks for any feedback

• 1. The Front is anything through the forward three hexes that the vehicle is facing. Anything out of the rear three hexes is back. Finally, any LOS traces directly through the sides is neither front nor rear. (See this link for the diagram, etc: http://boards.avalonhill.com/showthread.php?t=10279)

2. Vehicles with Superior Armour (or soldiers with steely resolve) are disrupted the same way as any other unit SA/SR only protects against the possibility of one attack scoring two hits; disruption and destroyed (through successes equal to double the defence) are unaffected.

• finaly me and my freinds can stop arguing thanks  :-D

• @pinkrasta:

finaly me and my freinds can stop arguing thanks  :-D

No problem.

I’ve found that in general it helps that, when considering the AAM rules, you follow them by what they say and not what they mean. Real-World logic doesn’t always apply; though often this is just for playability.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m