• I’m a huge player of the axis and allies but I’m not clear on the new rules of D-day. like for example. which country goes first? when should I flip the order cards? How do i know which reinforcements i get when rolling? some of these details are kind of skipped in the instruction manual or maybe im not reading ti right. so please any help would be appreciated.

• I think that the Allies have the first actions on the first order card. You set up and flip the first order card. When you ahve completed the action on the order card you flip the next one.

There is an order card that tells you when to roll for reinforcements.

The reinforcements come off the charts top to bottom and left to right into the zones with the corresponding labels. A unit can’t come off the chart until the unit in front of it is on the board.

• do how does the rolling go for reinforcements? I know the allies get 1 a piece and germany 2. 1 for chartes and renne. and the other side. so lets say as germany for my left handed column i roll a 1 and for my other one i get a 4. how do i know which units to bring in? do i count the amount of units starting fromt he first? the card seems rather confusing.

• Bump!

• There is one Axis chart divided into two sections. Half the chart comes in on the St. Lo side of the board or the sections in the middle and one half comes in on the Caen or sections in the middle. I don’t have the board in front of me. Certain sections of the board can have units brought in from either half of the chart.

When the order card comes up to roll for re-inforcements you roll two six sided dice for each side of the chart. Bring the resulting numbers of units off the charts. Top to bottom and left to right. The units must be brought on in order. Also they are shot at by aircraft individually. You do not put say 7 units in a box and roll 7 aircraft dice and just kill INF.

For the British chart and the US charts you roll two six sided dice for each chart. However in the Allies case the units have certain beach restrictions near the top of the chart. If the boxes out in the ocean representing ships at sea are full and the units that are next on the chart must come in at that beach then you will have to wait until you clear the boxes and the next re-inforcement phase comes up to bring those troops onto the board. Sometimes you lose out bringing stuff in because of congestion in your zones/beaches.

Hope that helps.

• Follow the instructions on the order cards.  They tell you all you need to know.

RB

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m