Whatever happened to that crazy kook el jefe

• 2007 AAR League

that guys rants and ramblings were great.

most of the time, his thoughts went this way and that, then jumped a whole page of thought.

it was almost impossible to follow, but thats what made it so great.

where is that guy.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

He joined the Anti-Iranian insurgents that Iran is so worried about comming from Iraq when the United States shoves their tail up their own bunghole and runs for the hills like a school girl being attacked by a 20 foot twinkee?

• 2007 AAR League

really  :|  :?

• I guess people get tired of going through the same old routine here.  That’s why I’m trying to pick up a few games of A&A. ^_^

But this leads me to question - where are those chaps Chengora, 221B Baker Street, Temp Liz, F_alk, and Mother Mary as well?

I like to think the check in here anonymously, lurking in the shadows. << >>  :-)

• Chen left for personal reasons a few months back (I rather miss him)

F_alk took his ball and went home (left in a tiff)

Mary did the same

And I am not sure about Baker or TL.

Its funny cause I might dissapear (fade away more or less) after this move I am going through, depending on what kind of curve ball I get thrown at the other end… Old Guard is dissapearing…

GG

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Mary left when we caught her reciting democrat campaign propaganda right off the emailers and Moveon.org website.  I PMed her numerous times with links to her words, verbatem, because I felt to do so publically, enmasse, would do nothing but derail the conversations.

Then there were all the flames she spewed against rational conservatives that disagreed with the propaganda, so much so some of us had to just start annoying the moderators with reports because it was getting really bad for a while.

F_alk left while I was gone.  He was an interesting chap.  Seemed to think the Germans rolled over and played dead the instant Germany surrendered without a single shot fired by a partisan anywhere in jolly old Deutschland.  That was my biggest beef with him.

Dunno about the other 3.

• Jen- Mary took her ball and left, like switch said, but after both she AND you degenerated into posting ad hominems and just generally arguing like children. she left after making a big point of it, you wised up and toned down the attacks, but lets not deny blame here…

• @Jennifer:

Then there were all the flames she spewed against rational conservatives that disagreed with the propaganda, so much so some of us had to just start annoying the moderators with reports because it was getting really bad for a while.

congrats you know how to use an oxymoron :evil:

• 2007 AAR League

Anybody know what ever happened to Tcnance.  I had a game going with him and he just disappeared.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m