• '19 Moderator

I love watching AL pitchers try to bat.

• @dezrtfish:

I love watching AL pitchers try to bat.

Its funny because its true!

Funny story. I was at the Mets Yanks game a week ago, and the Mets pitcher Estes slammed a homerun, and the Yanks lost it from there.

I’m going to a game July 4th, but I’m not sure about the rest of the summer.

Is it just me, or is it fun to watch any pitcher bat because they look so awkward. It is like cheering for the underdog.

While we’re at it, who believe Hampton on the rockies should be thrown onto the outfield. It worked for the former pitchers Paul O’Niell and Babe Ruth, and Hampton has the hitting ability to do it.

• '19 Moderator

Randy Johnson got an infield single yesterday against the O’s. That brings his average up to .103. I love to watch that guy run the bases! He reminds me of Bigbird.

And while I’m on the subject Schilling has a batting average of .268 not to bad for a pitcher!

The Giants will be here on the 4th I might catch that one myself.

• @dezrtfish:

Randy Johnson got an infield single yesterday against the O’s. That brings his average up to .103. I love to watch that guy run the bases! He reminds me of Bigbird.

And while I’m on the subject Schilling has a batting average of .268 not to bad for a pitcher!

The Giants will be here on the 4th I might catch that one myself.

Where are you sitting? I got reserved tier or something at yankees stadium.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m