• booorring.

• We have movie sign…

• I see “Canadian” & “comedy,” but Kids in the Hall are nowhere in sight…

• @Jermofoot:

I see “Canadian” & “comedy,” but Kids in the Hall are nowhere in sight…

Dude!!  I was just about to say that!!  They were funny as hell back in the early days of comedy central, the only show that competed with it was Upright Citizens Brigade.

• @MechanizedWarfare:

@Jermofoot:

Dude!!  I was just about to say that!!  They were funny as hell back in the early days of comedy central, the only show that competed with it was Upright Citizens Brigade.

I didn’t know UCB was Canadian.

Little Donnie, Thunderball - both brilliant…

• @Jermofoot:

@MechanizedWarfare:

@Jermofoot:

I didn’t know UCB was Canadian.Â

UCB isnt Candian.  I was merely saying that the only thing as funny as Kids in the Hall back in the day, was UCB.  :wink:

Thunderball is by far my most favorite episode of UCB.  The one where Einstein visits Jesus with his time machine is funny too.

• @MechanizedWarfare:

@Jermofoot:

@MechanizedWarfare:

@Jermofoot:

I didn’t know UCB was Canadian.

UCB isnt Candian.  I was merely saying that the only thing as funny as Kids in the Hall back in the day, was UCB.  :wink:

Thunderball is by far my most favorite episode of UCB.  The one where Einstein visits Jesus with his time machine is funny too.

Well, that was from different time periods.  4 years (I think) from the end of KITH in '94 to the beginning of UCB show in '98.  I’d say the Simpsons were pretty strong when KITH was on, and probably some other shows.  Anyone remember Vacant Lot?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m