• Any one had any expierence with killing this piece? That hulking mass concerns me.

• There’s no real ‘special’ way to kill a KV-1 or Su-152. As with any big tank I usually attack with one unit and then follow up with another. The KV-1 doesn’t have especially good AT dice, and the Su-152 has limited arc and can’t defencive fire. Hetzers, Panthers, or a Tiger supported by a Hezter work well (though that’s a fair amount of points for a 100pt game)

• OK,  That’s fine it’s a 300 pt game so I’ll have what I need. Thanks for the advice on the build.  I will try a slight variation of it and let you know how I fare.

AF

• @Der:

There’s no real ‘special’ way to kill a KV-1 or Su-152. As with any big tank I usually attack with one unit and then follow up with another. The KV-1 doesn’t have especially good AT dice, and the Su-152 has limited arc and can’t defencive fire. Hetzers, Panthers, or a Tiger supported by a Hezter work well (though that’s a fair amount of points for a 100pt game)

Su-152 has a fix turret has a weakness when fighting multiple armor especally with a lot of trees!

• @dictator_wanna_be:

Su-152 has a fix turret has a weakness when fighting multiple armor especally with a lot of trees!

Which is why I’ve never liked it, or the Jagdtiger.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m