• I never noticed…

But sometime in the past couple of days, I passed 8,000 posts.

And in less than 1 year (my site anniversary is Nov 4).

HOLY SHITE!  Have I honestly spent almost 48 DAYS out of the past year posting here :?

• that’s pretty sad  :lol:

• Verbose little character, aren’t we!?  :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

Sure it’s kinda sad… but also something to admire. Congrats, Switch, and I hope you stay as dedicated for a long time to come!

• That is like a part time job or something. It seems there should be something appropriate to say but I don’t have anything that expresses both congratulations and pity and thanks and “dude what are you doing?”

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

:)

sad lil character we have become… (*Shakes head) And all in one year! Well Enjoy switch!

GG

• Well, it will probably be over 8100 posts, closing on 8200 when I hit my anniversary next week.

I NEVER imagined that I would  be #1 in less than a year, let alone setting some serious posting records without being banned.

Yep, it is both sad and joyful to hit such a mark…

Thank the Goddess that Angel is the perfect wife and allows me my indulgences on these boards…

• @ncscswitch:

(my site anniversary is Nov 4).

Funny how you decided to join the site on the eve of the 5th of November.  Hehehe.

On another note, what are you guys going to dress up for the Halloween?  I was thinking of dressing up as Ted Bundy, but my friends said it was a tad bit unorthodox.  So then I asked "How about the unabomber?, and they said that it was also unorthodox.  So now ive decided to be Jesus, not just any Jesus though.  Im going to be kick ass Jesus, holding a SMG, some grenades hooked on my robes and a belt of bullets across my chest.  Repent now!!  (BTW, I thought of that Jesus gag way before Family Guy did, cause Family Guy is teh lame.)  :wink:

I’m going as a Vampress myself.

• @Jennifer:

I’m going as a Vampress myself.

Hawt!  Are you going to use wine to dab around your mouth to simulate blood or are you going to use real blood?  No shame is using either.  :wink:

I was gunna use fake blood made from corn-syrup and red food coloring, actually.

• Looks like the final total for 1 year will be 8219.

I’ll be out of town this weekend, and will not get to post at my “anniversary moment” tomorrow.  So this is going to have to be it.

more than 22 and a half posts per day for a YEAR.

OK, I am officially insane.  And I am REALLY sorry in advance for the sick bastard that beats that record…

• 2007 AAR League

Is there a place where you can see the top posters listed? Also, I’m curious about the ranks, are those spelled out anywhere? I wonder if I’ll ever grow up to be a Tank, or even a Destroyer! (sigh…)

Actually, infantry is not bad. After all, they’re the most cost-effective unit. If you had to choose just one, that might be it… Nah, I’d choose tanks, if only I could find a way to get two on a transport…

• From the main forums page near the bottom click “Members List”

Then click the column header “Posts” once and it will sort all 4300 and some odd members from most posts to least.

• @ncscswitch:

From the main forums page near the bottom click “Members List”

Then click the column header “Posts” once and it will sort all 4300 and some odd members from most posts to least.

as of now that makes me number 100 atnumber of posts. assuming theirs 30 peoplr per page. you should be able to sort by average post per day. so 250 is a tank?

• Correct

• why have so many people never posted. why would you need an account if you don’t post what else whould you use it for. i was surprised at me being number 100 thought i was giong to be in the thosands.

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah me too - I was looking for myself down on page 48 or something, nope, bunch of zeros, try page thirty, nope - eventually found myself on page 5 or 6 or something. There are a lot less really active people on here than I thought.

So 250 is a tank, hey? that gives me something to strive for.

• '19 Moderator

Damn switch you make me feel like a slacker.  I’ve been a member for 5 1/2 years and I have 1/4 of your posts.  :-o

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m