• Horten forfeits on turn 4 against SUD.

Here are the details for those interested: Germany was intact after losing all sources of revenue outside of europe, but the allies outbuilt the axis, and japan had reached its farthest extent, and expanded too much. An english attack on the india IC was inevitable, and even if victory occurred, it would cost japan it’s valuable airforce.

Now hopefully Yanny gets his ace beat next!

• We haven’t even started our game, I have no time anymore. I may be forced to let Ghoul have the game if I can’t summon the time in the next few days.

Congrats SUD

• Ouch, a T4 kill. That’s got to sting. So how does the tourney go?

BTW, Congrats SUD.

• This is the first reported game finished.

How goes the rest of you?

• '19 Moderator

I am trying to finnish US1 against Cammeron. I got a new computer and lost all my utilities :sad: as soon as I can down load a new utility I will get started again. Lukily Cammeron is a patient soul.

• Hmmm… haven’t seen Cammeron around here lately, does he still post?

So can you tell me who’s still in this tournment at the moment? I know the FlyingWing was knocked out…

• Me and Mr Ghoul.

Your sister and whomever she is playing.

• I just talked to TM, and I found out that she was suppose to play some Desert Viper person, but never got around to. I guess that eliminates two other competitors.

• :lol:

• Basically like this atm.

SUD vs Horten - SUD wins
    Dezertfish vs Cameron - Undecided
    Yanny vs Mr. Ghoul - Undecided

• How is your match going? And how will this three way tie be decided?

• Still deciding. Any suggestions welcome.

• What round is it so far? Are you Axis or Allies?

• Thanks for the summary Yanny. I was under the impression there were more participants.

• Unfortunately, it’s my fault we’re only on G1. We just started.

Russia has lost Karelia, but only kept one infantry there. Russia has it’s usual Karelia stack in the Cac instead. He’s playing with my head! Germany only has 3 infantry and a tank in Karelia though.

• First turn loss of Karelia. I don’t know who is the more foolish, Germany for taking Karelia or Russia for letting it happen! (j/k) :smile:. Anyways, if I we’ve you, I would route the Jerries (or is it Jerrys? My British escapes me) all the back to Berlin. But seriously, if you still have your stack, but in the Caucasus, simply counterattack. Did the Germans take heavy ARM losses at Karelia? If so, then the game is already over. Pack you bags, it’s done. Now that the Germans have committed, I would start preparing for a D-Day Invasion immediately. It’s a classic pincer attack that can’t lose.

• One other thing, do any of you guys know what happen with Horten? I haven’t seen him around for awhile. I was just wondering if he’s gone for good or just taking a vaction. I’m starting to miss the 'ol chap.

• Probably on vacation or something

• Let’s hope he comes back soon then :sad:

• yeah, i was hiding for a bit. i used to post / read at work but this new lass started… and i got rather distracted…

so, when do we start round 2?

and who’s this girl who plays? i’d love to play a girl! female gamers are so disappointingly rare…our hobby is far to male dominated in my humble opinion.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m