• Don’t start the party without me. :smile:

“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”

• Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

• Hoorah! Who won?

• On 2002-05-16 00:58, TG Moses VI wrote:
    Don’t start the party without me. :smile:

“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”

• Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

You’re back! Hey! is your sister gone for good now?

• Hot damn, 778 and 552 post! You really amaze me. Guess I have to kick myself into overdrive. As for my Sister, we only have one computer so go figure :smile:

• Oh as for the Civil War battle, it’s one story that never ends. Well, we sure got our arses beat (not until inflicting at least twice as many causalities on those Yankees), but you should’ve seen the Battle of Vicksburg. “He that outlives this day, and comes safe home / will stand a tip-toe when this day is named.” - Shakespeare’s Henry V: Battle of Agincourt, 1415. The only thing that comes close in comparison is the Battle of Endor.

• On 2002-05-17 01:22, TG Moses VI wrote:
    Hot damn, 778 and 552 post! You really amaze me. Guess I have to kick myself into overdrive. As for my Sister, we only have one computer so go figure :smile:

so your sister won’t come anymore…you guys can share the pc!

• Well, we can. It’s just that I have an incredible amount of assignments and reports I have to make up on the computer (I’m a terrible speller – so sue me). I haven’t been able to read a lot of TM’s post, so is their anything in particular you would like her to respond to?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m