Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

9/11 may we never forget…

I don’t mean to make this political in any way, there are way to many conflicting views on that… I only wish to say that may we never forget the Lives lost on that fateful day 5 years ago… may they all rest in peace…

GG

• 2018 2017 2016 '11 Moderator

Today is a good day to remember the deaths of 2,973 American Citizens who never knew what it was they did, or why they were being killed, or what hit them.

It’s truely a horrible thing that happened to those men, women and children.

(See, I valiently refrained from any political statements!!!  Yay me!)

• A few of them DID know why they died.  Their remains were recovered from a field in Somerset County, Pennsylvania (BTW, that is John Murtha’s district, in case anyone cares).

Also I would like to give recognition and condolences to those who still mourn those they lost that day… I never lost anyone that day, but I know that so many others did, and the pain they have is more then I can imagine; I am truly sorry.

GG

• 2007 AAR League

9/11 should not just be a day to mourn 2,973 citizens - today we should remember every citizen of every nation that has died for the words and actions of their leaders. I pray for all of them, and ask that God grants them peace.

• I missed a day’s worth of lectures on pituitary disorders, watching the events that we commemorate today with my friend Mazda (a Persian ENT resident).  I shed a couple of tears that day. . . .
    Today i commemorated to myself by changing my dating practice by writing “9/11” on all of my scrips/lab-work (usually i write out the month and day) and by doing that i remembered the terrible tragedy of 5 years ago.
    And then i realized that by writing “9/11” instead of “Sept 11” i saved myself from writing 2 characters.  I’m going to do this from now on.

• I am impressed with the maturity and growth shown by everyone here.

(sigh!)

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m