Le Pen vs. Chirac

• Give me another site. Just because I quote someone in a widely spread magazine or newpaper or e-zine, doesn’t mean that that person actually said it.

• Just look by yourself, it will be faster and more effective…

Another things; Carter speech at cuba was impressive & suprisingly moderate. He was certainly one of your best president and i dont understamnd why Bush is so Anti-Cuba…

Well, thats false, i understant; he dont want to lose rigth-wing extremist that always hunt communist in their dreams.

• All power to the Soviets!

I can’t agree that Carter was one of our better presidents. Even though I wasn’t alive during his administration to know him personal, a lot of my family, teachers, ect said he goofed up seriously.

Who in his right mind would turn over complete ownership and control of the Panama Canal to a nation not exactly friendly to vital American interest? And this is true; Panama has basically leased control of the Canal to the emerging superpower, China. He also cheated the country out during the Camp David meeting in July 1979 that led the great energy crisis in the late 1970s.

Carter also isolated himself with fellow, ignorant Georgians. At one point in his presidency he fired four cabinet secretaries and instead paid more attention to his Georgian advisers. However, the real disgrace was the Iranian Hostage incident. Here we were the strongest nation in the world, rendered helpless and incompetence to national honor as Iran held American hostages for 444 days.

• Not impossible…

My jugement is’nt really clear in that subjet, my knowledge of your system is limited.

But at least he’s not anti-cuban

• I can’t agree that Carter was one of our better presidents.
    (snip)
    Who in his right mind would turn over complete ownership and control of the Panama Canal to a nation not exactly friendly to vital American interest?
    (snip)
    However, the real disgrace was the Iranian Hostage incident. Here we were the strongest nation in the world, rendered helpless and incompetence to national honor as Iran held American hostages for 444 days.

Well, you prefer the US being the worlds policeman?
    Maybe he gave the canal back to Panama in the first place, because it is in Panama (i don’t know the exact terms when it was built and for how long the US was “leasing” it)?
    For the second: It was a decade of world terrorism. What we face today is different, but not more than in that times.
    Why is your “national interest” and “national honour” the only measure for a good president? These two things are often reasons for starting wars, but nothing more!

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m