“I have given you the keys of the kingdom.”

and

“Give me liberty or give me death!”

• “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”

and

"Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays instead of serving you if he sacrifices it to your opinion. "

From the great Edmund Burke.

• I want to quote something from Sgt. Hartman from the movie “Full Metal Jacket”  but Jennifer said to keep it clean.  :-(

• “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don’t let anybody tell you different.”

Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

• “Only in a universe of unlimited resources can all men be brothers”

Robert Zubrin, in the Case for Mars.

He was saying that we should colonize Mars and other planets because then there would be more resources to go around and people would fight less.

• 2007 AAR League

i’ll indulge you Mech,

“God, has a hard-on for the Marine Corp.  Because we kill every thing we see.  Therefore giving God a constant supply of souls which he demands”.  Note i’m not in the corp, but the way ermey says that in the movie is awesome.

• 2007 AAR League

Your enemy is never a villain in his own eyes. Keep this in mind; it may offer a way to make him your friend. If not, you can kill him without hate — and quickly.

• Lazarus Long (Robert A. Heinlein)
  • '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

“I wish there would be no violence on Earth.  Then I could take the whole world over with a butter knife.”

-Dogbert (Scott Adams)

• “I’m just happy to be here. Hope I can help the team.” -Crash Davis

• “If you refuse, you die, she dies, EVERYBODY dies”

From Heavy Metal

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m