• 2007 AAR League

yes, i forgot that as well, paintball has a new claymore set.  You take those itty-bitty co2 tanks that are about palm size.  Take 6 of them and put them in and then there are about 15 tubes in arc formation and each contain two paintballs or one, i cant remember.

I dont understand if it doesnt hurt as bad as paintball what really would stop someone from acting berserker.  In paintball your body might just become one big welt.  I like the fear factor of worry about getting lit up with stupendous pain, i think it makes people act as real to the real thing as possible.  No one in a real battle would get out of cover without a good chance of making it to where-ever he wanted to go.  Perhaps its the same in air soft, but i dont know.

No we get the same sensation… It doesn’t hurt as much, but with the feeling of “I-Don’t-want-to-let-my-team-down” and the pain, that keeps us in that mode too…

GG

• Hmm…suppose someone has made a BAR?  Has to be my favorite weapon from WW2.

• Actually theres a site that converts paintball guns to look like real weapons, ranging from WWII to today.  Want a paintball gun that looks like a Thompson or an MP40?  That site was able to do it.  Im sure if I look for it I can provide a link……but im about to play some Day of Defeat: Source.  Will do it later though.

@Jermofoot:

Hmm…suppose someone has made a BAR?  Has to be my favorite weapon from WW2.

Yep…

http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/product_catalog.php?c=7

plus others… Check that site out, It is the biggest AS WW2 distributor I know of…

GG

• Yea and they have MP42 machine guns too. The reinactors are soo hardcore the guns use empty shells where you stick the pellet inside and when the gun gets shot the shells go flying just like the real run. The sound is very scary not to mention the realism. I got a video of it somewhere.

• 2007 AAR League

Mech i’ve seen an AK and a m-1 garand for paintball.  The questions is how good are they to use.  Are they making more for sure?  About the coolest thing i saw was the 3 barrelled heavy machine gun.

• @balungaloaf:

Mech i’ve seen an AK and a m-1 garand for paintball.  The questions is how good are they to use.  Are they making more for sure?  About the coolest thing i saw was the 3 barrelled heavy machine gun.

I cant seem to find the website for the paintball guns……but I can tell you it was awesome site.  The gun conversions were fairly cheap.

• A buddy of mine went to a security training facility, where he says they used real guns that were capable of firing real bullets, but instead they were using rounds made of lipstick, or something like that.

I thought that sounded pretty cool, because it gives an authentic feel, but obviously you’re not killing/wounding anyone.  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m