British Builds

• 2007 AAR League

The Initial fleet of UK and US is enough to support themseleves together first on the outside of the Algeria SZ.
    on turn 3 alone you can hit the Baltic fleet with 7-8fgts, 1 bmb and still have 3 trns, 1 BB and a newly purchased AC for that turn.

and the fleet you just said is assuming the baltic and med fleet join? I rarely see this and if I do see it hapening, then the big fleet is dying first before it can reach the little fleet.  😄

• 2018 2017 2016 '11 Moderator

Only way you can stop the little fleet and big from merging is to sacrifice your fleet attacking it, or moving it in the way of one fleet and letting that fleet and the entire German air force sink it for you.

I see it as a loose/loose for England, win/win for Germany.

Only option the Allies have are to spend 3 rounds building fleet out of range of the Luftwaffe then merge it together from Sea Zones 10 and 2 into Sea Zone 8, then attack.  By then, with no threat from teh west, Russia’s been reduced to smolders if she still lives.

• You really need some new opponents…

• 2007 AAR League

NoMercy and I bought three fighters in UK1 - seems like it should work out rather well…

• 2007 AAR League

Russia is not in smolders after 3 turns, thats for sure.

Japan takes forever to get to Moscow and Germany cannot afford to Hit Russia to hard to early or risk loosing there initial offensive units.

Swtich our match will happen one day. I might bring out the real board for that match, unless you decide to install the battlemap in the time being

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.3m