• 2007 AAR League

i could be interested as well

• 2007 AAR League

was there a bid restrictment in that game Jennifer?

Sounded like a foolish game from the start but you could of stacked I dunno lets say West-Russia with 10 Inf and Ukraine with some extra units for good measure. or some trns for the med. seems like Russia would be toast in no time.

and yes I agree with Jennifer a static bid should be set in place at 6-9 for every game to ensure there isn’t any crazy games for 1, and it keeps everybody on the same playing field.

I love the 2 inf in Lib and 1 IPC torwards Japan as well. the extra Africa units sure help vs a counter-attack from UK on turn1

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

No bid restriction.  It was blind (DAAK) so he bid 6 IPC against me, and won. :)

Sometimes I just wanna be allies!

• While I am very interested in the idea, I think I am going to have to beg away from it.

My 1 game at a time restriction (both due to technology, and to keeping my marriage), as well as other time demands, would make it so that I could only play League games or Tournaments.

I am not sure that I want to lock myself in THAT tight at this time.

For those who can play multiple games at once, sounds like a grand idea!

• 2007 AAR League

if your computer can run the internet i’m sure it can run the battlemap….

I’m a die-hard fan of the actual board also switch… but noticed I could do 3 games at once instead of 1. so the way i love axis and allies this was a sure win win situation for me. I still have the board around for reference and stuff.

• You know, I love to game too.

But I love Angel more :-D

• 2007 AAR League

that is true… Wont argue with the love between a man and a woman. MY girlfriend is actually called Russia  :-D

you may find it more efficient to get 1-3 games in at the same time you would get 1 game in on a actual board.
    but I wont argue with you there either. you probably are to much of a die-hard actual board fan :) which is cool. I liek the board a lot to. Glad the new one came out, I only played classic twice and didn’t really like it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m