• I have a transport, a battleship and a destroyer in both sea zones 34 and 35. On the previous turn, the opponent moves a sub into each zone 34 and 35 during their non-combat move phase. Not sure how that’s allowed, but he did it.

On my turn during combat move phase, I “disengage” battle with the ennemy sub, because I prefer to load my transports present in sea zones 34 and 35. They can’t be loaded if any ship in that zone engage in a combat. I unload both transports to land zone “anglo-egyptian sudan”, I also engage both the battleships into naval bombardment onto the same land zone.

The crashing loop is initiated when I change my mind and I re-engage battle with the ennemy sub already present in zone 34. Re-engaging battle should cancel the naval assault, as a naval bombardment is not possible when ships engage battle in a given sea zone.

Instead of cancelling the naval bombardment, the game crashes with “n.bombardingUnits.values is not iterable”. The same error message happens with every subsequent game reload, and continuing the game is not possible.

Anyway I could work around this endless loop and finish the game? I’d appreciate continuing it as I was winning :)

Thanks

• @JuliusBorisovBeamdog
    Please take a look.

• Unfortunately, it’s a known issue, and there is no way to resolve this. If this is a custom game (and you haven’t timed out yet), please tell me your Commander Name, ID, and the game’s title, and we’ll nuke it.

• @JuliusBorisovBeamdog same issue/bug happening to me now in ranked battle

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m