• WOW they look so real. I think it would make a good robot chicken skit.

• @Yahoshua:

this is really strange…links I post here are no good but were fine when I go to the site I got it from.

http://www.onesixthcollectors.co.uk/clubforum/viewtopic.php?t=3989

OMG that is farkin amazing!!!  It makes A&A minatures look weak.  :-o

• That’s better.

WOW !!! That guy is one damn good modeler. I’d love to see that in person.

Rob.

• I think there’s a Ken doll somewhere in there (just kidding).

I’d like to see an A&A map using models about this size. Imagine all the time and calories we could waste just WALKING from one territory to another.

• Imagine all the $$$$$ it’d cost just to play one game, let alone several. Still, it’d be really cool.

Rob.

• Well, people can afford to make life-size chess boards…so why not A&A?  :-D

Way too much free time!  :-D

Amazing, simply that… Forget minis, arm me with some 1:1 scale airsoft WW2 guns, and go fight against a real train, that will put some things into perspective…

GG

• AHH i just bought a UTG AK47 warhawk AEG rifle!

Its not a bad deal $110.00 on ebay.

I also own 2 paint guns and im tired of breaking paintballs and cleaning those damm guns. Airsoft is the way to go!

Nice! I have heard that UTG’s are now becoming one of the better companies to get stock guns from (except there mags, which you can get pretty inexpensive from TM) If I get a chance, I’ll visit with my AK gear (and AAR… :lol:)

GG

• 2007 AAR League

airsoft is really better than paintball?  I enjoy my welts with dignified pride, and i like creating welts on people.  Does it hurt with airsoft? how do you know when you are hit?  paintball may be expensive and airsoft guns can shoot fast, but some paintball guns can shoot real fast too.  They have paint grenades, land mines- either pressure or trip wire, new guns coming out with paint grenade launchers-sounds cool, and there are some heavy machinge guns that use three barrels in kind of a triangle with three huge hoppers, you can make a machine gun crew with crewmembers armed for defense.  We dont have any of those nifty things but its nice to dream.  Imperious, maybe your paintballs weren’t so great, or your barrel.  Its terrible hearing about someone giving up the greatest sport ever, if its outside somewhere.

Ok, I started something, I will link this to another thread…

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=7528.0

GG

• awesome scale models. that guy does good work

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m