• Does anyone have the PC game?  Im not  talking about the 2003 RTS, but the 1998 game based on the actual boardgame.  I was thinking that if we can somehow distribute the game among all us A&A players, we can have one day every week in which several of us would play a game of A&A online.  What do you guys think?

• I have it on my old computer.  It’s since become shareware (or abandonware, since the developer has no more interest in distributing it).  The link was somewhere around here…

Someone forwarded me a link to gamesbyemail.com that has a “WW2” game that’s exactly A&A in java.  Looks like it would work pretty well.

• 2007 AAR League

I’d definately be interested…

• Everyone does know that that version is Classic, not Revised right?  (though there are a few options that were included in Revised, like 2 hit BB’s) and other options that only exist on that CD or in house rules (paratroops, scorched earth, etc.)

• @ncscswitch:

Everyone does know that that version is Classic, not Revised right?  (though there are a few options that were included in Revised, like 2 hit BB’s) and other options that only exist on that CD or in house rules (paratroops, scorched earth, etc.)

Yea I went to a site that gave me a full description of the game.  Anyways, does anyone have this game?  It would be cool if we could start our own weekly league.

I still don’t get why people wouldn’t use TripleA? It is free, has no bugs (as far as I know) and can be Internet and PBEM compatible…

GG

• I like TripleA alot. I haven’t played the other PC game since I downloaded TripleA.

Rob.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m