2003 Dodge Viper versus Ford GT40

• From what you heard, which car is going to be quicker?

I’m going with the Viper…it has more torque and appears more aerodynamic. And if ford does beat out a v10 with a twin turbo v8, than imagaine a twin turbo v10!

• I always wondered how tourqe was measured in a car. It seems like it would be different depending on where you measured the torque along the the path of energy from engine to wheels.

• ack! why would you want either? ford and dodge both suck! Well, maybe that’s just their commercial standard vehicles

• I would go with the Dodge Viper. It’s speed and acceleration is undeniable, especially on straightaways. However, the original Viper did have hard handling characteristics (tendency to over or under steer) that I hope will be corrected in the 2003 version.

• On 2002-05-07 15:31, btownthug16 wrote:
    ack! why would you want either? ford and dodge both suck! Well, maybe that’s just their commercial standard vehicles

eh! buy american!

• congrats on 500 horton. I prefer to stick with the old fashion cars. I dont need speed, i just need transportation. But since this is america and the more speed the better, I would go for the viper; although a charger with a hemi and a blower in it would kick the crap out of it.

• Old cars aren’t really that fast. And when it looks like they have a lot of HP, thye really don’t, because they are not adjust for modern standards, where the AC in your car takes 15 hp.

• Old cars really aren’t that fast without a supercharger or a hemi or a blower. If you want something to be fast, you most likely have to upgrade. Oldie but a goodie;whatever that means.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m