• Round 4
    [dice 1d6<2]
    [dice 1d6<4]
    [dice 1d6<3]

• 1d6<2: 2; Hits: 0
    1d6<4: 3; Hits: 1
    1d6<3: 2; Hits: 1

• Baltic States holds, each loses 1 infantry

• Thanks for your annoucement. I´see you go for Playoff. You only need 6 games. It will be hard for me to reach Playoffs.

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 artillery, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 4 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and British from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and ANZAC from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Dutch from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and British from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and UK_Pacific from Concordant to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With French
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With French: Changing Relationship for Japanese and French from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With French: Changing Relationship for Chinese and French from Neutrality to Allied

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 33 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 20 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 20 Sea Zone to Kwangtung
            1 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung
            1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 6 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Kansu
                  Japanese take Kansu from Chinese
            1 armour moved from Amur to Yakut S.S.R.
                  Japanese take Buryatia from Russians
                  Japanese take Yakut S.S.R. from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Amur to Sakha
                  Japanese take Sakha from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Manchuria to Buyant-Uhaa
                  Japanese take Buyant-Uhaa from Russians
            2 artilleries moved from Amur to Ulaanbaatar
            1 infantry moved from Chahar to Central Mongolia
            1 bomber moved from Korea to Ulaanbaatar
            1 bomber moved from Korea to Central Mongolia
            1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Siam to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 42 Sea Zone to Java
            1 infantry moved from Siam to French Indo China
                  Japanese take French Indo China from French
            2 infantry moved from Hunan to Yunnan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            2 fighters moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung
            1 fighter moved from 36 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Hopei to Shensi
                  Japanese take Shensi from Chinese
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Kwangtung

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Java
            Battle in 44 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter
                British defend with 1 transport
                Japanese win, taking Java from ANZAC with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for British: 1 transport
            Battle in 46 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 destroyer
                ANZAC defend with 1 transport
                Japanese win with 1 destroyer remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 transport
            Battle in 54 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
                ANZAC defend with 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                Japanese win with 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
            Battle in Ulaanbaatar
                Japanese attack with 2 artilleries and 1 bomber
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                Japanese win, taking Ulaanbaatar from Russians with 2 artilleries and 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Central Mongolia
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber and 1 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                Japanese win, taking Central Mongolia from Russians with 1 bomber and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Kwangtung
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 2 infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 harbour
                Japanese win, taking Kwangtung from UK_Pacific with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in 26 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 battleship
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                Japanese win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
            2 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
            1 artillery moved from Shantung to Anhwe
            1 submarine moved from 5 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 5 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 19 Sea Zone to Jehol
            1 transport moved from 5 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 5 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            5 artilleries moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            4 infantry moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            1 bomber moved from Ulaanbaatar to Japan
            1 bomber moved from Central Mongolia to Anhwe
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 carrier and 1 cruiser moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 54 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 44 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangtung to 6 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Suiyuyan
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangtung to Kwangsi
            2 fighters moved from Kwangtung to Kwangsi
            1 battleship moved from 6 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 6 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Shantung
            2 infantry placed in Japan
            Japanese undo move 2.
            Japanese undo move 2.
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Japan
            3 infantry placed in Shantung

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 50 PUs; end with 50 PUs

jap3 (1).tsvg

• Actually I won’t - too much pressure and commitment. I’ve won a couple, years ago, that’s enough for me :)

• Only declare war on UK/ANZ round 3 and keep US out until round 4 - I didn’t see that coming. I almost never see someone do that - very sneaky!

• Thank you. But your brit. battleship was the provokation for the move. And i Loose 1 fig and sub.
    I although stop gaming for 10 years. But I am sure times will come , and you have enough time to play.

• Hmm, I see TripleA does something else wrong. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this, but it comes up in our somewhat unusual circumstance.

It’s giving me the opportunity to declare war on any Axis power but USA can’t go to war until collect income phase of 3rd turn!

• I hoped so, because the Japanese can declare war to USA in R3 and this makes only sense if USA cannot attack in R3. Most games I played USA can attack in R4, and is at war at the end of R3.

• That’s right. Putting me in a pickle, too. Can’t fly 2 fighters to Britain and replenish the carrier with 2 fighters from WUS. Thinking about what to do in the Atlantic - I really don’t want to pull the carrier and planes back to EUS! Stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

• I did the same move in R3 in another game and USA can attack in R3 ? When is this possible ?

• My move with Japan was against the rules.
    This is from the game notes: (PE) You may not attack a territory containing units owned by a nation that you are not at war with (even if the territory is owned by someone you are at war with).
    If okay I edit it back and send you a new file.

• @elche said in L22 elche (x) vs Gamerman01 (+18) BM4:

I did the same move in R3 in another game and USA can attack in R3 ? When is this possible ?

USA can’t attack in R3 if they’re not at war. It looks like a Triple A glitch, like I said. It gave me the option to declare war on Axis powers round 3 but that is wrong. If no Axis power declares war, USA can go to war only at the end of round 3, as in our game.

• @elche said in L22 elche (x) vs Gamerman01 (+18) BM4:

My move with Japan was against the rules.
    This is from the game notes: (PE) You may not attack a territory containing units owned by a nation that you are not at war with (even if the territory is owned by someone you are at war with).
    If okay I edit it back and send you a new file.

No, you’re fine. That means land territory. You can attack sea zones and engage only the units of the powers you are at war with. You did it perfectly. You also stayed more than 2 sea zones away from USA and Alaska. Everything was legal. Thanks for being forthright, though, I appreciate the good sportsmanship.

• Here is US/China/UK3 - please don’t miss my answers to your statements and questions below.

UK3.tsvg

• Thanks for your statement. I think there is something wrong.
    If I play Local Game and move with J in R3 like in our game, USA can attack in R3. The same in my other game.
    here is rule send to me by aagamerz:
    The United States may not declare war on any Axis power unless an Axis power either declares war on it first or captures London or any territory in North America, or Japan makes an unprovoked declaration of war against the UK or ANZAC, after which it may declare war on any or all Axis powers on its following turn. However, if it’s not yet at war by the Collect Income phase of its third turn, the United States may declare war on any or all Axis powers at the beginning of that phase. This is an exception to the rules for declaring war, which may normally be done only at the beginning of the Combat Move phase.

• So you must have possibilty to attack me in R3 with USA. If we go on its mayby against the rules and an not legal advantage for me. Sorry for that chaos. I tried in 3 games now and everytime USA can attack in R3.

• here is the file from other game in same situation. If you go on with USA, you can attack in R3.
    jap3 (2).tsvg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m