• This question might be a little difficult to explain, so I’ll do my best, and bear with me.
    In the rule book, it is stated that the Allied player must capture the 3 zones, and hold them for one complete turn.  So my question is, if the Allies do not have all 3 zones under their control by the end of turn 9, is the game over?  Because even if the allies manage to take all 3 zones by the end of turn 10, the game would still be over and they would not be able to hold it for another turn since the 10 turns have already been completed. 
    I know that might be a little confusing, but if anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

• If the Allies do not have the three cities by the end of turn nine. is the game over? Or are they allowed to get them by turn ten and then have a final round to hold them?
    As they must hold the cities for a turn, if the Allies haven’t managed to take all three cities by turn nine, they have lost.

That is from the FAQ which can be found here–http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/faqs/axisdday

Hope that helps. That FAQ pretty much covers a boat load of stuff too. I printed a copy and keep it with my set.

• great.  thanks a lot.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m