• Tell a friend.

I told everyone I know! And all I got was strange looks, especially when I shouted it out in that library… :|

Glad to have you back Yan!

GG

• Welcome back… :-)

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

There are no friends in war.  but i told my allies

• I got so excited that something BIG appeared in my pants . . .

Guess what it Was!!!

:? :? :?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@cystic:

I got so excited that something BIG appeared in my pants . . .

Guess what it Was!!!

:? :? :?

This is a FAMILY board, CC!!!  wink  (yea, so my mind’s perpetually in the gutter, deal with it!)

• How did I miss this post?  Welcome back, Yan - knew you were here, but thought I’d go ahead and do this.  Yay for SF avatars!

CC - time to empty the colostomy bag?  Kidding, I thought your post was funny, but you apparently didn’t think of the children!!!

• I love my SF Avatar :) It’s the perfect size and look.

• @Jermofoot:

How did I miss this post?  Welcome back, Yan - knew you were here, but thought I’d go ahead and do this.  Yay for SF avatars!

CC - time to empty the colostomy bag?  Kidding, I thought your post was funny, but you apparently didn’t think of the children!!!

oh . . .
    i thought of the children all right
    :-o

yeah - ok, that was pretty gross . . . .

• @cystic:

@Jermofoot:

How did I miss this post?  Welcome back, Yan - knew you were here, but thought I’d go ahead and do this.  Yay for SF avatars!

oh . . .
    i thought of the children all right
    :-o

yeah - ok, that was pretty gross . . . .

[Paging Dr. Mal Practice]

Next time I’m in Canada (lol), we should hang out.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m