What the hell is wrong with you amaricans!

• greed is never needed, its wanted, and no economic system will rid its inhabinants of desire. people will try to make themselves better of than others, regardless of the common good.

Remember that even if it is true the society is nothing without the individual, the individual is nothing without the society.

And people are egoistic because of the common… We are working like our ancestor, fighting individually for survival, even when oppressing the others. Even if at first it was natural it became a deviance. We are simply in a stage of evolution where we most understand our ancient instinct are not working anymore. The “upper classe” is not anymore the more strong of the race, simply they are those you have exploited the system. Also we are not hunting animals in the forest, those with physical problem are not anymore a problem, they can be integrate in our society and be very good citizen for the evolution. The argumentum ad naturum you are using is very common for right-wing who want to caution their belief by using nature. Even if i think we do are animal, we are in a different strage, we will not survive while acting like we are now, pollution is largely due to the individualistic nature of the human.

• “The “upper classe” is not anymore the more strong of the race, simply they are those you have exploited the system.”

stop dissing those who have worked hard and knew a good idea when they saw it.

For a true communist society to exist, individuality must be destroyed, and we must move “from the I to the We.”

I think it is a good idea, but it is unlikely.

• No one can earn a million dollars honestly."

• William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

• stop dissing those who have worked hard and knew a good idea when they saw it.

That is the typical american reasonning, the fact is it is mostly Luck. Even if they had “good ideas”, that’s not a reason to make them more rich, more free. Capitalism is pure injustice…

For a true communist society to exist, individuality must be destroyed, and we must move “from the I to the We.”

False. The individual must understand his place on the society.

Individuals are nothing without the society
    Society is nothing without individuals

People are too ignorant, have a vision too short to understand that; so communism is for now an utopia. But this short term vision is costing us a LOTS now, we are destroying ourself. Those who were call “pessimist” now seem to be the realist, our planet is in serious danger… We cannot afford to live for ourself.

• “People are too ignorant, have a vision too short to understand that; so communism is for now an utopia. But this short term vision is costing us a LOTS now, we are destroying ourself. Those who were call “pessimist” now seem to be the realist, our planet is in serious danger… We cannot afford to live for ourself.”

You think we would finally understand? :-? Oh well, I won’t expect any radical change to correct our misdoings until it’s too late. :( Lets take a look at communism vs. capitalism.

Capitalism: You have a poor farmer living in Brazil. He can barely edge out a living and have a few basic necessities and luxuries in life. What does he do in order to pay for the food and clothes for his family? He clears a large portion of rainforest in hopes of creating additional farming area to grow crops and graze cattle. However, the nutrients in the soil can only last so long, so the farmer is constantly forced to clear more and more of the rainforest.

Communism: The farmer and his family are provided for so he doesn’t have to resort to environmental destruction. Instead, he is educated to become a valuable member of the white or blue collar working sector (maybe a computer technician since you’re so interested in those).

BTW: Don’t eat McDonalds hamburgers! The beef might contain part of the cattle raised from farmed rainforest ground! :evil:

• umm Moses, that farmer in Brazil was living under a dictatorship recently. I am doubting that communism would have saved the rainforests just yet.
    and that farmer will have to learn to work smarter, not harder. Smart capitalists will need his land for their tennis courts. :)

• As Horten said, big capitalist countries pick on the littler ones, which in turn pick on their own people (the farmer in this case). Lets just hope when communism rules supreme, they’ll still be rainforest left saving. :cry:

• @TG:

As Horten said, big capitalist countries pick on the littler ones, which in turn pick on their own people (the farmer in this case). Lets just hope when communism rules supreme, they’ll still be rainforest left saving. :cry:

we get 70% of our oxygen from the algae…save the algae!!! and who’s to say a communist socieity gives a damn about the environment???

“That is the typical american reasonning, the fact is it is mostly Luck.”

You base that off no one you know. My father, my landlord, my father’s students…all made money because of hard work. Don’t tell me it is luck, it takes intelligence as well.

" Even if they had “good ideas”, that’s not a reason to make them more rich, more free. Capitalism is pure injustice… “”

So a dumb ass who sucks working and contributes nothing deserves to make more? You deserve to be rewarded for hard work.

And stop denouncing being rewarded from hard work as “American.”

The problems and corruptness of capitalism would not be eliminated by communism. I thought of something really smart at work that would enlighten us all, but i forgot…oh well.

• “That is the typical american reasonning, the fact is it is mostly Luck.”

You base that off no one you know. My father, my landlord, my father’s students…all made money because of hard work. Don’t tell me it is luck, it takes intelligence as well.

And ? We will reward people because they are intelligent ? You just think they were “hard worker” because of their succes… i knew a lot of people who work hard for nothing. That is more a myth than a reality

So a dumb ass who sucks working and contributes nothing deserves to make more? You deserve to be rewarded for hard work.

rewarded for hard work… Why ? There is ethic in that ? How can you say we are all equal in liberty if one can choose what car he will drive tomorrow while the other is trying to work for anyone just to have to money to survive ?

And stop denouncing being rewarded from hard work as “American.”

That is just typical… i did’nt say that as an insult.

The problems and corruptness of capitalism would not be eliminated by communism.

Right… and corruption can destroy communism even more than capitalism

• “we get 70% of our oxygen from the algae…save the algae!!! and who’s to say a communist socieity gives a damn about the environment???”

I’m sure if the algae population was threatened or exploited by capitalist (who knows?) there would be an attempt to save it. But the rainforest provides a lot more than just “oxygen.”

"The problems and corruptness of capitalism would not be eliminated by communism. "

Kind of ambiguous. What exact problems are we talking about?

“You base that off no one you know. My father, my landlord, my father’s students…all made money because of hard work.”

Hmmm… how is it that a worker makes less money than a CEO sitting in his/her office building when that worker does more hard work? Again, I find you definition of hard work ambiguous.

“And stop denouncing being rewarded from hard work as “American.””

Whoa… who said that? I think that’s more of a compliment. :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m