Was the 1914 game the last of the series of Axis and Allies type games?

• It has been going on a decade now, since the 1914 game came out, was it officially the last in the Axis and Allies universe?

I know Larry is into his new game version of War Room type series, as a independent maker of that game(a Napoleonic version of it is coming out?).

Even still would Wizards of the Coast make a second edition of the 1914 game, with a new mini or two. If not, then upgrade the minis to show more of a difference of for example the tanks, both sides made and use(yes I know the Germans used mostly captured British Mark IV tanks, as their AV-7 series type tanks were a dud).

If not a add on game for the WWI series, a Verdun Type game, or, Sea Battle of Jutland, or, minis for W.W.1 era.

Finally I do not count the Zombie Axis and Allies game, great for collection purposes. Gee, I could add Zombies to Cutes and Ladders, does not necessarily make it a brand new Exciting game experience.

I admit, I posted allot for a Sci-Fi 1914 game, tied in with H.G. Wells War of the Worlds theme type games. If you could find the old Harris Game Design, I wrote about it there, especially tied into the 1942 game or modern times.
    Thanks, Pellulo

• @pellulo good day:
    A&A Zombies came out after 1914, but we don’t expect another A&A game like 1914 again .

• PantherP Panther moved this topic from Axis & Allies 1914 on
  • 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

@witt yea zombies opened the door. Like to see Turtledoves “World at War” series. That’d be kinda cool or maybe not. : )

I guess Harry would have to sign off on it too : )

• @barnee Tutledove is a treasure trove for an Alien Invasion during Spring 1942 Axis & Allies Universe. Perhaps a Larry and Turtledove Kickstarter Game.

Or u can wait for another exciting WOTC Axis & Allies 🧟‍♀️ 1914 Zombie Game. Thanks, Pellulo

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m