• It’s been awhile, what have I missed?

Too much comrade General…

Jen has jumped seniority, ncscswitch finally overtook TG Moses, CC still holds the top, we hit 4000 Members, new things are in planning for the main site… Please enjoy and re-aquaint!

GG

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I jumped Seniority?  How do you mean?

And Welcome Back, MR.

You pushed passed me :-D that is jumping seniority!

GG

• Give me another month or so, and I’ll slip ahead of CC too :-)  Especially with the Tournament going on…

Speaking of which, what are you trying to say when you label me a battleship???  You calling me fat?

No instead that you have some, um, serious firepower… And not for the reasons you think… :mrgreen:

GG

• Oh GG, haha you’re best off just sitting a few plays out here, or at least attempt to dig yourself out of this hole you’ve dug….battleship :lol: :-D

I think I’ll be around a little more now at least for the next couple weeks.

@Guerrilla:

No instead that you have some, um, serious firepower… And not for the reasons you think… :mrgreen:

GG

Are you saying I have a natural advantage to playing this game, or that when I go to GenCon I cheat by dressing as a klingon woman or a bar-wench?

Thanks Mutha… :evil: I guess I will change my “forum descrip” to “Official AaA.org Squatter”…

And Jen, If you dress like a Klingon at Gencon, then yes, you have some serious firepower… 8-)

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m