NML 1914 - Team Game #4

• @fmerwinrommel thank you. I enjoy a challenge and love defending a hopeless cause.
    I noticed Turkey’s high TUV, compared to my stronger allies, last turn . I feel I have played a good game.

• Same problem trying to open it. Can do so in Local, but not in PBF. Are Entente happy for me to play in Local and try to sort out the problem before I have another turn?

• @private-panic I didn’t think anyone could use PBF yet. Do what I do, PBEmail. That way, the marti emails go to Witt & Redrum. Then you save manually to your computer and post the save game

• @fmerwinrommel Marti not coming up either. Anyway have started in Local in the hope that I can post a quick move … let me know

• @private-panic The marti emails don’t come to you, only to the two people listed at the top of the launcher, Witt and Redrum

• When you open the game in PBEmail, it only shows the two email addresses of Witt and Redrum. It was designed for 2 player email, you can’t add more emails…

• @fmerwinrommel Nothing at all showing against PBF or marti.

• Anyway - turn done in Local of you want it - back to my guests …

• @private-panic when you choose Play by Email, do you see the dice server option on the Triplea launcher?

• @private-panic I don’t see a post with the save game link.

• I’m okay with PP’s using local rather than showing marti email dice for this turn. But he has to post the link for Entente to take Italy turn.

• @fmerwinrommel Not posted as you may not want to accept a turn in Lical and I don’t want to force it on you.

I had a 5 min break to do a quick turn as guests were otherwise engaged. No time to muck about before Monday.

• @private-panic We can wait. You can redo your turn at your leisure if you felt rushed. Dawg is away until Wednesday. I will be away Monday-Friday. Entek will have to do Italy.

• Guests have now gone so just done Austria. Had to re-input Marti information. Also until now have been doing PBF. It has been working, although unable to post turns. Couldn’t make it work today so did my turn using Play By Email.

Am mostly sad, however, that when I did this in Local I discovered Creeping Barrage, but couldn’t repeat that luck today!

Game History

Round: 10

Research Technology - Austria
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by USA from Sea Zone 33 Mid Atlantic: 1 transport
            EDIT: Adding units owned by USA to Sea Zone 56 Gulf of Lyon: 1 transport
            EDIT: Removing units owned by USA from Manila: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by USA to Sea Zone 137 Yellow Sea: 2 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germany to Champagne: 1 trench
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Austria spend 0 on tech rolls

Combat Move - Austria
            1 fighter moved from Belarus to Don
            1 fighter moved from Galicia to Don
            1 infantry moved from Belarus to Don

Purchase Units - Austria
            Austria buy 1 Factory, 7 field_guns, 1 fighter, 15 infantry and 1 trench; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 1 techTokens; 

Combat - Austria
            Battle in Don
                Austria attack with 2 fighters and 1 infantry
                Russia defend with 1 conscript
                Austria win, taking Don from Russia with 2 fighters and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Russia: 1 conscript

Non Combat Move - Austria
            2 fighters moved from Don to Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Odessa to Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Moldavia to Odessa
            2 heavy_guns and 4 infantry moved from Galicia to Belarus
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Milan to Tuscany
            1 field_gun moved from Latium to Tuscany
            3 field_guns, 1 fighter and 6 infantry moved from Venice to Tuscany
            2 field_guns and 4 infantry moved from Trieste to Venice
            1 fighter moved from Hungary to Tuscany
            2 field_guns moved from Belgrade to Serbia
            1 heavy_gun moved from Belgrade to Serbia
            1 field_gun moved from Hungary to Baranya
            4 infantry moved from Hungary to Baranya
            1 gas moved from Vienna to Trieste
            1 gas moved from Hungary to Trieste
            1 fighter moved from Transylvania to Serbia

Place Units - Austria
            1 Factory and 1 trench placed in Belarus
            2 field_guns and 4 infantry placed in Galicia
            1 field_gun and 3 infantry placed in Belgrade
            3 field_guns and 1 infantry placed in Venice
            1 field_gun and 5 infantry placed in Trieste
            1 fighter and 2 infantry placed in Hungary

Activate Technology - Austria
            Trigger AustriaS: Austria met a national objective for an additional 1 techTokens; end with 2 techTokens

Turn Complete - Austria
            Austria collect 101 PUs; end with 101 PUs
            Austria collect 7 PUs from War Bonds; end with 108 PUs

Austria-10.tsvg

• @entek if you’re available to do Italy, do it now. Otherwise I can do it later today. That way, Witt might be able to do Turkey and I could do UK before going on holiday (for you English chaps) on Monday.

• @fmerwinrommel good day old chap!
    Please do Italy, as Matt rarely plays at the weekend. He spends it with friends or family .
    I know my Turkish go too.

• @witt Italy gets its act together-10.tsvg

Research Technology - Italy
            Italy spend 0 on tech rolls
                Italy rolls : 0/1 hits, 0.00 expected hits

Combat Move - Italy
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Rome to Sea Zone 57 Ligurian Sea
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Sea Zone 57 Ligurian Sea to Latium
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Piedmont to Milan

Purchase Units - Italy
            Italy buy 3 infantry and 3 trenchs; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 1 techTokens; 

Combat - Italy
            Battle in Milan
                Italy attack with 1 field_gun and 1 infantry
                Austria defend with 1 infantry
                    Italy roll dice for 1 field_gun and 1 infantry in Milan, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Austria roll dice for 1 infantry in Milan, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italy and 1 infantry owned by the Austria lost in Milan
                Italy win, taking Milan from Austria with 1 field_gun remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Italy: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Austria: 1 infantry
            Battle in Latium
                Italy attack with 1 field_gun and 1 infantry
                Austria defend with 1 infantry
                    Italy roll dice for 2 battlecruisers in Latium, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Austria roll dice for 1 infantry in Latium, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Austria lost in Latium
                Italy win, taking Latium from Austria with 1 field_gun and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Austria: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Italy
            1 cavalry moved from Cyrenaica to Tunisia

Place Units - Italy
            3 infantry and 3 trenchs placed in Piedmont

Activate Technology - Italy
            Trigger ItalyP: Italy has 3 infantry placed in Rome

Turn Complete - Italy
            Italy collect 25 PUs; end with 27 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Italy regular : 0.00
    Austria regular : 0.33
    Italy rolls : 0.00

• @fmerwinrommel good day.
    Turkey will be posted in 30 mins .

• UK10.tsvg

Combat Move - Britain
            1 infantry and 1 tank moved from Oslo to Sea Zone 13 Skagerrak
            1 infantry and 1 tank moved from Sea Zone 13 Skagerrak to Denmark
            1 battleship moved from Sea Zone 15 English Channel to Sea Zone 13 Skagerrak
            1 late_fighter moved from Norway to Latvia
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from West Prussia to Sea Zone 11 Baltic Sea
            1 field_gun, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 11 Baltic Sea to Sea Zone 9 Gulf of Bothnia
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Sea Zone 9 Gulf of Bothnia to Latvia
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Cairo-Suez to Sea Zone 75 Red Sea
            1 field_gun, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 75 Red Sea to Sea Zone 71 Eastern Mediterranean
            1 battlecruiser moved from Sea Zone 75 Red Sea to Sea Zone 71 Eastern Mediterranean
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry moved from Sea Zone 71 Eastern Mediterranean to Cyprus
            1 transport moved from Sea Zone 75 Red Sea to Sea Zone 70 Eastern Mediterranean
            1 transport moved from Sea Zone 69 Sea of Crete to Sea Zone 70 Eastern Mediterranean
            2 colonials and 2 field_guns moved from Cairo-Suez to Sea Zone 70 Eastern Mediterranean
            2 colonials, 2 field_guns and 2 transports moved from Sea Zone 70 Eastern Mediterranean to Sea Zone 69 Sea of Crete
            2 colonials and 2 field_guns moved from Sea Zone 69 Sea of Crete to Smyrna

Purchase Units - Britain
            Britain buy 3 cavalrys, 4 colonials, 1 field_gun, 24 infantry, 1 submarine and 3 tanks; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 0 techTokens; 

Combat - Britain
            Battle in Latvia
                Britain attack with 1 field_gun, 1 infantry and 1 late_fighter
                Germany defend with 1 infantry
                    Britain roll dice for 1 field_gun, 1 infantry and 1 late_fighter in Latvia, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 infantry in Latvia, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 field_gun, 1 infantry and 1 late_fighter in Latvia, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Germany roll dice for 1 infantry in Latvia, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germany lost in Latvia
                Britain win, taking Latvia from Germany with 1 field_gun, 1 infantry and 1 late_fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germany: 1 infantry
            Battle in Cyprus
                Britain attack with 1 field_gun and 1 infantry
                Turkey defend with 1 infantry
                    Britain roll dice for 1 battlecruiser in Cyprus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Turkey roll dice for 1 infantry in Cyprus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Turkey and 1 infantry owned by the Britain lost in Cyprus
                Britain win, taking Cyprus from Turkey with 1 field_gun remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Britain: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Turkey: 1 infantry
            Battle in Smyrna
                Britain attack with 2 colonials and 2 field_guns
                Turkey defend with 3 infantry and 1 trench
                    Britain roll dice for 2 battlecruisers and 1 battleship in Smyrna, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 2 colonials and 2 field_guns in Smyrna, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Turkey roll dice for 3 infantry and 1 trench in Smyrna, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 colonial owned by the Britain, 2 infantry owned by the Turkey, 1 trench owned by the Turkey and 1 field_gun owned by the Britain lost in Smyrna
                    Britain roll dice for 1 colonial and 1 field_gun in Smyrna, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Turkey roll dice for 1 infantry in Smyrna, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 colonial owned by the Britain and 1 infantry owned by the Turkey lost in Smyrna
                Britain win, taking Smyrna from Turkey with 1 field_gun remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Britain: 2 colonials and 1 field_gun
                Casualties for Turkey: 3 infantry and 1 trench
            Battle in Denmark
                Britain attack with 1 infantry and 1 tank
                Neutral defend with 2 infantry
                    Britain roll dice for 1 battleship in Denmark, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 infantry and 1 tank in Denmark, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 2 infantry in Denmark, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral lost in Denmark
                Britain loses 0 PUs for violating Denmarks neutrality.
                Britain win, taking Denmark from Neutral with 1 infantry and 1 tank remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Neutral: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Britain
            1 battlecruiser moved from Sea Zone 25 Mid Atlantic to Sea Zone 15 English Channel
            1 destroyer moved from Sea Zone 15 English Channel to Sea Zone 13 Skagerrak
            2 cruisers and 1 destroyer moved from Sea Zone 11 Baltic Sea to Sea Zone 9 Gulf of Bothnia
            4 infantry moved from London to Sea Zone 15 English Channel
            2 transports moved from Sea Zone 25 Mid Atlantic to Sea Zone 22 Mid Atlantic
            1 cavalry and 1 infantry moved from England to Sea Zone 25 Mid Atlantic
            1 cavalry and 1 infantry moved from England to Sea Zone 15 English Channel
            1 cavalry and 1 infantry moved from Sea Zone 25 Mid Atlantic to Normandy
            1 cavalry and 5 infantry moved from Sea Zone 15 English Channel to Normandy
            1 submarine moved from Sea Zone 70 Eastern Mediterranean to Sea Zone 69 Sea of Crete
            1 cruiser moved from Sea Zone 73 Arabian Sea to Sea Zone 72 Persian Gulf
            1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from Sea Zone 75 Red Sea to Sea Zone 73 Arabian Sea
            1 infantry moved from Bahrain to Sea Zone 72 Persian Gulf
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 72 Persian Gulf to Sea Zone 73 Arabian Sea
            1 infantry moved from Goa to Sea Zone 73 Arabian Sea
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 73 Arabian Sea to Sea Zone 72 Persian Gulf
            2 infantry moved from Sea Zone 72 Persian Gulf to Sistan
            2 infantry and 2 tanks moved from Baluchistan to Sistan
            2 infantry moved from Bombay to Sea Zone 73 Arabian Sea
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 73 Arabian Sea to Sea Zone 75 Red Sea
            2 transports moved from Sea Zone 72 Persian Gulf to Sea Zone 73 Arabian Sea
            3 infantry moved from Dar es Salaam to Sea Zone 76 Indian Ocean
            4 infantry and 2 transports moved from Sea Zone 76 Indian Ocean to Sea Zone 75 Red Sea
            5 infantry moved from Sea Zone 75 Red Sea to Cairo-Suez
            1 cavalry and 1 infantry moved from Singapore to Sea Zone 84 Andaman Sea
            1 cavalry, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 84 Andaman Sea to Sea Zone 81 Bay of Bengal
            1 cavalry and 1 infantry moved from Sea Zone 81 Bay of Bengal to Madras
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 137 Yellow Sea to Sea Zone 139 Sea of Okhotsk
            2 infantry moved from Sea Zone 139 Sea of Okhotsk to Khabarovsk
            1 battlecruiser moved from Sea Zone 126 Java Sea to Sea Zone 83 Indian Ocean
            6 infantry moved from Normandy to Paris
            3 cavalrys moved from Norway to St. Petersburg
            1 tank moved from Oslo to Finland
            1 cavalry moved from Finland to Novgorod
            1 late_fighter moved from Latvia to Smolensk

Place Units - Britain
            4 infantry placed in England
            4 colonials placed in Nova Scotia
            1 submarine placed in Sea Zone 70 Eastern Mediterranean
            3 infantry placed in Cairo-Suez
            1 cavalry, 1 field_gun, 3 infantry and 1 tank placed in Baluchistan
            4 infantry placed in Bombay