• not sure if I want to know, but what is craigslist?

Craigslist is a classic “bait and switch” internet site where anybody can post a “job” or a place to rent or sell and buy stuff. The problem is 90% of these people have this agenda where they for example offer to sell a sofa and somehow some sex must be exchanged to “trade” for the sofa… The adds are written cleverly sometimes but the result is the same. They want you to have sex with them in exchange for its value. even if they offer money they use terms like " i have a room to sublet and i will reduce the rent by 50% if you wash my cat and perform “other duties”

Its a haven for freeks. and the administrators at the site spend alot of time reading the hidden message to stop this but its too much.

Craigslist is based in the Bay area… so you also assume where some of these characters are coming from… :-o

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Imperious:

not sure if I want to know, but what is craigslist?

Craigslist is a classic “bait and switch” internet site where anybody can post a “job” or a place to rent or sell and buy stuff. The problem is 90% of these people have this agenda where they for example offer to sell a sofa and somehow some sex must be exchanged to “trade” for the sofa… The adds are written cleverly sometimes but the result is the same. They want you to have sex with them in exchange for its value. even if they offer money they use terms like " i have a room to sublet and i will reduce the rent by 50% if you wash my cat and perform “other duties”

Its a haven for freeks. and the administrators at the site spend alot of time reading the hidden message to stop this but its too much.

Craigslist is based in the Bay area… so you also assume where some of these characters are coming from… :-o

Sounds like fun. :)

• Off topic.

@ncscswitch:

Off topic.

You are just WAITING for a reason to close this thread, arn’t you Switch? hehe

• Subject is your icon.

Next post is on that topic or I lock it.

I didn’t create the thread with that name, so I am not responsible for the very narrow subject matter.  My job is just to keep all threads on topic (or to try to defuse issues)

So anyone else (other then those of us currently doing it) going to use real life pictures for avatars now that we can?

• I’m thinking about Photoshopping my baby’s head over yours…then no one could top our avatars!!!11!!

@Jermofoot:

I’m thinking about Photoshopping my baby’s head over yours…then no one could top our avatars!!!11!!

Woot!  My average body on a REALLY cute baby’s face!  We could use it to take over the world!  Get teh avatar voted as UN Sec Gen, revoke all soverieng rights to all nations, absorb 10% of every nation’s military assets and dissolve the rest and rule the world!

• 2007 AAR League

hey zooey? where do you live, im presently in chattanooga but im from kingston

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m