• @frimmel:

@Jennifer:

Just some clarification. I think you might be a bit confused. Women, and girls, do like to receive compliments, even in today’s liberated environment.

Not saying women don’t.

I just think a compliment particularly about her appearance shouldn’t be the first thing out of your non drool filled mouth. Ease into it. Also saying nice things about her appearance is easy and everyone does it.

You might try something like “Jennifer, you play Axis and Allies well. Right up there with the best players I’ve seen. I also enjoy when you trash talk your opponents. Always well done.”

I don’t know. That or “Nice rack.”

I dont know if you meant that to be funny, but that quote just made me ROFLOL. In fact, I see a new sig…

Squirecam

• 2007 AAR League

When I played with my friends it was normally KJF, with Russia fending off Germany as long as possible with limited UK aid. Needless to say, when I came to these forums my perception of the game changed dramatically.

• Squire, that isn’t quite the way I meant that but glad you enjoyed it.

• Man, you guys don’t know many people who raised their daughters right!  :-)

I tell my teenage daughter, “If you can’t kick their sAs at A&A, or them not handle the ‘sAs kicking’ dump 'em.”
    Not really.
    I just take the time to show all her boy friends/boyfriends my gun collection while ignoring my target shooting awards…
    Heh-heh!
    Oh, and then I make arrangemants to take them shooting so they can see how well…
    my daughter can handle guns. Heh-heh!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Men get funny when their girl out shoots them…I had to purposely miss a lot when I went to the range with boys…it sucked!

• @trihero:

How about that picture of yours Jermofoot? Is that your baby or just some funny avatar you found? =p

Sorry…been on vacation.  That’s me & my boy.

• He’s so cute!

• @trihero:

He’s so cute!

Thanks, man!  100 times as much in real life.

• @Jermofoot:

@trihero:

He’s so cute!

Thanks, man!  100 times as much in real life.

Hes going to be a soccer player……he is…he is!  :-P

• Guys, guys, guys, enough. You guys are like a bunch of school boys at an all boy school. Sure Jennifer is the best looking thing on this board since the new layout, but there is no need to drool over her photo.

hahha I’m just messing guys, of course shes hot as hell.

God Bless ya Jennifer, you have ever quality a “true” man can desire. :-)

@MuthaRussia:

Guys, guys, guys, enough. You guys are like a bunch of school boys at an all boy school. Sure Jennifer is the best looking thing on this board since the new layout, but there is no need to drool over her photo.

hahha I’m just messing guys, of course shes hot as hell.

God Bless ya Jennifer, you have ever quality a “true” man can desire. :-)

I sure hope that means I’m smart, a good tactical player and I don’t have boils all over my face….

• Guys, guys, guys, enough. You guys are like a bunch of school boys at an all boy school. Sure Jennifer is the best looking thing on this board since the new layout, but there is no need to drool over her photo.

I’m used to seeing pretty girls, but I just find it surprising that a girl would flaunt her sexiness in an A&A forum.

Actually I think Jermo’s icon wins for my favorite. That is one happy baby  :lol:

She indeed has a man MuthaRussia… One blessed guy…

• You guys make me sick!  Bothering Jennifer with your questions, just cause she is a pretty good looking lady in her avatar.  Go back where you guys came from!

……so Jennifer can I get your number?  :-P J/K

• You guys make me sick!  Bothering Jennifer with your questions, just cause she is a pretty good looking lady in her avatar.  Go back where you guys came from!

Hey I had a right to ask about it, since she was the one who dared to show it! As an example, you wouldn’t go around wearing an offensive shirt unless you wanted the reaction and knew you would get a reaction.  :-P

• 2007 AAR League

i dont care what anyone says, she is smokin hot and an a and a rarity to boot……jen you have the guys here tore up

• I still say she needs a sandwich… quite a few actually.

:mrgreen:

• Jen,

Nice boobs and butt!  Wanna have a long erotic night of hot A&A action?  You bring the game, I will bring the chips and zima!

(that was sarcasm btw - except the nice boobs and but part)

I avoided this thread for a while, cuz I knew it would be a bunch of geeks drooling over a pretty girl.  Not to call names, I am a fellow geek (I started playing the game at 13 when it came out).  But outside of that what is the point of having an ongoing post about how attractive Jen is?  I understand that it is cool she plays the game, and is also attractive.  But I don’t go to this forum to flirt or drool over a picture.  I come to talk about the game, and some of the political stuff.

Jen, with that in mind I would like to ask you a question (this is obviously not a flirting/drooling thing because of the question, and at the same time it is not meant to be an attack).  What was the point of posting your picture?  You are not a dumb person, this is an A&A board and I think you knew the response you would get (you also posted a picture you thought was you at your best).

Me and you see eye to eye on a lot of things, and posting your picture does not change how I view you (other than why you did it).  When you are in an atmosphere like this forum, you had to know you would get the responses you have gotten.  Most males on this forum will treat your arguments differently because of the picture (don’t argue with the pretty girl).

One of the best things about forums is that they are faceless.  I can’t tell you how many times (in real life) I have had to listen to some girl ramble on about her shoes, the mall, or how she aspires to one day be a fashion designer because she was attractive and I wanted something.  It’s the game males/females play, so be it.  Why bring it here?

I dont drink Zima.

This is the avatar I use everywhere, except my online D&D game and that’s because we’re supposed to post a picture of the character.

I use it because it’s mine.  I don’t have to worry about anyone else having the same one.  Also, i’ve actually met two guys from online in the real world because they recognized me from my Avatar as I strolled through Woodfield Shopping Center. (I’m there a lot…more then here, if you can believe that!)

• I was going for ultra geek with the Zima thing… but good to know you don’t.  Just say no.

I get what you are saying Jen, but at the same time I have to call BS.  If I were to post a picture of me (when I was younger) I would have to pick the one where I am sprawled out on the floor drunk  new years eve 90.  My friends messed with me and set up the pic.  It’s funny as hell, and it’s me at my worst, but I hardly think it would cause females to pay attention “DAMN IS HE HOT PASSED OUT LIKE THAT!” lol

Ya could have had a pic of you while you were preg.  One when you got married.  Hell, one of you sprawled out on the ground like me.    Why the swimsuit pic?  I think jerm has one of him and his kid, why not something like that?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m