Where can I buy more pieces for A&A?

• I’d like to know where I can get a 2nd set of the current pieces and also some additional figures. I tried eBay, but I couldn’t find anything. Thanks in advance

• @Gen:

I’d like to know where I can get a 2nd set of the current pieces and also some additional figures. I tried eBay, but I couldn’t find anything. Thanks in advance

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=cs_parts

or

http://xenoserver.no-ip.info/scripts/web.dll/ExtraParts

Squirecam

• I bought mine via the Hasbro link.

In about a week from when I mailed the check, I had a letter acknowledging my order and letting me know that some items were out of stock, but what could ship would ship shortly.

About 3 days later I had MOST of my order… 2 additional sets of AA/IC’s, Chips/Dice, and all non INF units.  My INF was backordered.

About a week later, I received 1 set of INF.

The next day I received a refund check for the other INF set.

Based on my experience, I would recomned only buying a single additional set of pieces… tripling the initial pieces was overkill, and I never run out of INF thanks to the extra chips.

HOWEVER…

Tripling your chip count is probably a GOOD idea.  Even with a triplicate set, AND my red chips from my Classic set, I do still run out of red chips from time to time…

• Could I still buy extra pieces for A&A 2nd Ed? I’d like to have the generic pieces so I could add more units to the game

• And is there a way to purchase online?
    Also what’s a gun-runner? I saw it in the order form and it looks like this:

Gun Runner-Grey $2.00 _______ _______

Should I buy it?

And the items I saw were: bag with cannons ships and aircraft, and infantry. So does that mean I can’t buy tanks?

• Gun runner is IC and AA

art, planes, etc. is EVERYTHING but INF.

• I’ve been hesitating to fiil out the form before I read your reply…. Now I’m gonna place my order on hasbro for tons of extra pieces… and I think I’m also gonna buy Attack! and its expansion!!! And not to forget skytrex.com… Thanks, switch, for helping me satisfy my piece craving!

• Not a problem!

I will say that triplicate across the board is probably a waste.  Triplicate chips yes.  The rest of it, if I had it to do over again, I would have only ordered Duplicate, especially of the gun runner (I can IC almost every territory if I want to…)

But hey, it was only $30 for it (well $25 since I only hve duplicate INF).  Not like it cost me a lot of money to get all those units…

• That’s pretty much what I’m getting… 2 sets of all the pieces, 1 set of chips, and control markers. I frequently run out of markers for Japan, Germany, and Russia sometimes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m