• 14 tanks a turn? Did I miss something? Max germany can build at full income is 8 tanks.

• he made a mistake with the rules yanny, added the convoy ipc’s to germany as well.

• theres a max on ipc production? i thought when u took a convoy its like a territory and u get those ipcs… did i miss something?

• Page 17: Placement of control markers:
    ….The former owner of the Convoy center loses the indicated income and the NPC is adjusted accordingly (Germany, however, does not receive that income because the convoy is now considered sunk and unusable.)…

[ This Message was edited by: greensleeves on 2001-12-08 15:35 ]

• omg! thank u soo much

• lol didnt read the first reply to this topic… LOL thanks alot guys you’ve been helpful.

• your welcome :smile:
    discussion forums are a great way to improve your game :smile:

(thats why i come here :smile:)

• yeah no kidding. 14 tanks to 8 tanks is a big friggin difference.

• On 2001-12-08 08:49, DantheMan15 wrote:
    all germany has to do to win is capture all convoys first turn forget the allied navy. build about 14 tanks a turn and keep attacking russia. russia simply cant hold it and germany can win in like 4-5 turns

I have a question about this, if you forget the allied navy, do they not immediately retake the convoy zones, get their income, and defeat the entire purpose for taking the convoys in the first place?
    (I know this was said a while ago)

• I have a question about this, if you forget the allied navy, do they not immediately retake the convoy zones, get their income, and defeat the entire purpose for taking the convoys in the first place?
    (I know this was said a while ago)

Not necessarily; It forces the allies to choose between massing an invasion force or retaking the convoys(which usually requires a destroyer+plane/sub per German sub). If Germany doesn’t take the convoys or interpose the American fleet, the US and UK invade France or Belgium on turn 3.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m