• Does any one else collect one-sixth scale action figures and diaromas? I’d love to hear about it and see people’s collections. I have a huge collection of figures, vehicles, and diaromas-most of them never seen on camera.

I created a story line of an alternative WW2 universe, somewhere in the Philippines. It takes place in Spring 1942, hehe. Sound familiar? Think Scooby-Doo meets GI Joe. I’ll attach an old video I did some type back. My editing skills have greatly increased, but I’ve got little alone time with my hobby because of young kids. My wife finally said I had to stop collecting GI Joes, haha.

I’ll try to make a video of what’s on my supper table right now. It’ll blow your mind. Anyways, mabuhay.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/biKyzwfqipk

• Spring 1942, alternative universe, somewhere in the Philippines. My best video yet! Bigger, better, and badder. Come watch GI Joe defend the Philippines from Cobra, the Japanese, and even the Communists. Stay cool, stay brave, and stay Joe. Mabuhay.
    link text

• You want a war? I’ll give you a war…
    link text

• My finest video to date! More powerful, better, and badder. Come see GI Joe defend the Philippines against Cobra, Japanese, and even Communists.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m