• my email program is having problems… its asking something about a password i never made for it. Ill get it fixed and get to work.

He also uploaded it on the first post IL, its looking good!

GG

• My email thing is fixed. But the thing you sent didnt come thru correctly… can you place the document into a microsoft office, microsoft word or word pad file?

• oh it was RTF
    I’ll email again anyway

• ok i got it ill get to work.

• we could try to keep it professional looking

by the way if you could send us incomplete work for commenting that would be nice

• by the way I am still here

• Hey sorry i have been lazy… well actually im working on other games and finishing others.  ill get to it soon.

• thats ok
    I know you have many projects

I might be off the project for a long while. Keep it up, I saw the recent rulebook and it is looking sweeeeet!

GG

• IM treking along with it. in a week i suspect it will be done.

• should I upload the formatted file for all to see, Imperious?

• sure you can but we still need the missing information to be complete. look over the file and repost whats missing and well look around for the missing pieces of the puzzle and finish up.

• after a quick quick of “Japan” keyword thru the document
    it seems to be me Japan has nothing mssing

rather its US and UK missing bits of National Victory Conditions
    recall that was due to accounting difficulties with propoed rules, we want a easier rule for missing bits of US and UK conditions

• National Build (optional)
    Germany (VII Submarine) = Once per turn per IC, 1 SS can be purchased and placed there for 6 IPC provided no surface naval units are purchased there.

Italy ( Regia Marina Italiana)= Once per turn, one surface warship ( BB, DD, CV) can be purchased for 2 IPC less than cost.

Japan (Patriotism) = Once per turn, 3 INF can be purchased and placed in Japan for 7 IPC.

USSR (T34 Tank) = Once per turn, 2 ARM can be purchased and placed in Russia for 8 IPC.

UK (Spitfire Fighter) = Once per turn, 1 FTR can be purchased and placed in United Kingdom for 8 IPC.

US (Essex Carrier) = Once per turn per IC, 1 CV can be purchased and placed there for 14 IPC.

National Attack (optional)
    Germany (Blitzkrieg) = FTR get +1 attack modifier and each gives 1 ARM +1 attack modifier when enemy FTR are not present.

Italy ( Home Defense) : Every Italian or German INF unit in the first round defending in Original Italian territories gets a +1 defense modifier.

Japan (Lance Torpedo) = FTR gets +1 attack modifier in naval combat, DD fire in the opening-fire instead of main-round for first cycle of naval combat.

USSR (Shock troops) = 1 INF gets +1 attack modifier and fire in opening-fire instead of main round in the first cycle of combat. No more than 3 INF can get this bonus per turn.

UK (Radar) = FTR gets +1 modifier when defending in United Kingdom, Canada, India and Australia.

US (Marine) = INF gets +1 attack modifier in the first cycle of combat of amphibious assault.

NOW BELOW ARE ALL THE ADDITIOANAL ISSUES POSTED FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO SOLVE THE SAME PROBLEMS:

1. HOW TO ADD ITALY
    2. HOW TO BALANCE THE EXTRA AXIS INCOME
      3)ADD LEND LEASE INTO THE GAME TO SOLVE ITEM 2 AND ALSO SOLVE THE IDEA OF BALANCING THE IDEA THAT NO uk/usa FORCES CAN ENTER RUSSIA

Optional Rules:

Italy is a new nation ( the 6th player)

All German units located in Southern Europe, Balkans and Libya is now considered Italian and those territories can be used to purchase only Italian units (light Grey). That gives them a starting IPC value of 10. When choosing NA’s the Italian player can pick 4 NA’s that only affect these units. The Italian player plays following Germany’s turn. The territory of Germany itself has a new value of 20 so their income is not affected.

Lend lease payments
    The US player receives 10 extra IPC per turn that can only be sent to either UK or the Soviet Union to represent lend-lease payments during the war. They can also be saved and sent on a latter turn. However, these must be carried on a transport and sent to sea-zone 4 or 34. Up to 10 points of lend lease can be carried on a single transport. This process can be intercepted be any axis player (who has units in range) and the transport (along with its lend lease cargo) can be sunk.

Allied Advantage: Lend-Lease
    At the end of every US player’s turn, the US player collects 10 extra IPCs and determines how to allocate those IPCs between the UK and Russian players. None of the 10 IPCs may be used by the US player himself. Specific rules to come later as to how these 10 IPCs will be vulnerable to attack by the Axis players. However, the rules will be made so that most of the IPCs will be lost every turn that German subs are present in the Atlantic and consequently allow the Axis and Allied Advantages to balance each other out in approx. value.

How about if we keep things as simple as we can get them: For every enemy naval unit in a defined SZ (we can come up with the SZ restrictions later) a certain number of fixed IPCs are surrendered or the enemy ships roll to determine the number of surrendered IPCs so there is some variation. That way, we don’t need to worry about where transports units are, how much they are carrying, the time it takes them to move (we’ll have it so it always takes these invisible convoy ships 1 turn to make it to London or Archangel form E. US). Also, I’m not sure it’s realistic to assume that these amphibs need be grouped in with the convoy ships.

Axis Advantage: Italian Forces
    During the Collect Income Phase of the German player’s turn, the IPCs for Southern Europe is double-counted (it’s worth a total of 12 IPCs instead of just 6 IPCs), however, all 12 IPCs must be used to place units in Southern Europe.

Reference:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=6386.0

• yeah only Italy is missing in National Build and National Attack

“National Advantages” is phase 3 and it then replaces “National Build” and “National Attack” which are interim
    so just remove “National Advantages”

whats AKA?

• AKA = otherwise known as

• What was the idea behind ‘national advantages’ where did the discussion of this begin? it looks like national attack.

• yeah one rule per country national attack before
    it was interim nothing compared to the scale of our national advantage section

it was made at the time we made national build/unit
    all in all to encourage certain build and tactics for the particular country

• ok lets eliminate that then. look at my large post i have replaced the missing ideas. comments needed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m