• Hi! I´m looking for a 1942.2 on line game, PBEM or forum. I have experience playing on board that version. I think i got how PBEM games work and tried TripleA singleplayer but it will be my first multiplayer game. Please pm if you are interested.
    Also I´ll be glad to play other versions(40,a50,bw…).
    Thanks!!

• I’m looking for somebodies to play A&A 1914 by email or real-time with me.  I’d prefer to have as many people as possible so everyone can take on a single country, but understanding that getting 7 people together to play the game would be tough, I’d be happy with whomever wants to show up.

• Hi, I am new to these forums and am looking for someone to play a friendly game of Global 1940 on Triple A. I have played a few games on the board, but have limited experience using the triple A software. Either a PBEM or PB forum game is fine. I am also open to playing in a multi-player game if someone is looking for an extra player.

Please PM me if you are interested.

• anybody for a game? I would like to play a couple. I will be out of work for 3 weeks recovering so I will have all the time in the world. I will play most games that are available to choose from.
    world at war, great war, 270 BC, napoleon, lord of the rings, any I haven’t listed. I will try any game.
    PM me

• @Wedsau:

I’m looking for somebodies to play A&A 1914 by email or real-time with me.  I’d prefer to have as many people as possible so everyone can take on a single country, but understanding that getting 7 people together to play the game would be tough, I’d be happy with whomever wants to show up.

The only way to play 1914 via email is using the Battlemap app. Have you used it before?

• '18 '16

anyone up for a g40 game via triple A?

• I’m a noob, anybody for Revised?

• 2023 '22

I like to play my first PBEM game. Please contact me if you like to play. I can play allies or axis

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

I am interested in the “commonwealth” idea ripped from YG’s Halifax Rules for Global 1940.  I think it would simplify the game a lot if UK had just 1 economy, and I want to try this out in triplea.

So I made up a map with all the UK Pacific territories turned into UK Europe territories and I adjusted the starting incomes to be UK Pacific=0 and UK Europe=45.  This essentially removes UK Pacific from the game, and it turns UK into a world empire that can collect for all its territories, place units at all its ICs, and put bases on any of its territories, anywhere in the world.

This triplea map seems to work, except UK doesn’t automatically collect the UK Pacific NO for Kwangtung+Malaya while at war, but we can edit that if it ever happens.  we would also have to edit ownership of any territories on the Pacific map that fall under axis control and are then liberated, since they would be owned by UK Pacific instead of UK Europe.  Not a big deal.

Is anyone interested in trying a game like this?  Maybe we could play 2 games and each be the allies in one game and the axis in the other?

I don’t think we should have a bid since these are experimental games, but I did add the sub in z98 just because.  these games could be league or nonleague, whichever you prefer.

The map is attached.  PM me if interested.

Empire.tsvg

• 1 INSURV, 6 month deployment, 1 drydock, 1 trip to Bali/Kuala Lumpur, and 1 ANZAC Day celebration later, I am ready to return to gaming!  Thank goodness for not going out to sea for 12 more months!  Ready for all G40 League games, 42, and Team G40s….

• Welcome back.

• Welcome back Mallery, good to hear from you.

• '14 Customizer

Looking for a G40 team game to play against Cyanight and FerrousGryphon

• i play in person all the time and i want to start playing online but i have no clue how to do it and i have no one to play against, is anyone willing to teach me?

• Looking to play G40 via triple A. PM me an invite if interested.

• '19 '15 '12

Anyone up for TripleA E40, P40, G40, or a custom map? PM me.

• '19 '18 '17

Looking for an opponent for a bit slower paced forum or email game.

I would like to play 1940 second Edition. Europe, Pacific or Global is up to you. I simply want to play :evil:

This would be my first game via triplea, so please be a bit forgiving on when or how to organize stuff like scrambling/intercepting/casualties.

(Also haven’t played with a bid yet…)

regards,
    Simon

• Looking for opponent to play TripleA Lord of the Ring: Middle Earth scenario.  I have only played the bad AI and curious about how the game is against smarter players.

• '20 '16

I’m looking for a 1940 global match. I have the game set up in my garage, but I’ve never played by forum.

• '19

Looking for an Opponent to play Oztea’s 1941 global through the forum.  Let me know.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m