• Looking for another game or two of Global with the alpha 3.9 ruleset.

• I’m looking for someone to take me under their wing and play a game of global A3.9. I have played one game of A3.9 ftf global and have never played a PBEM game on this site. I have played PBEM games in the past, have familiarity w/Abattlemap, and have also used online dicey before as well. Most of my experience comes from the original A&A and AAR.

• looking for some people to play World at war! Send me a message. :evil:

• Looking for another game or two of 1940 Global Alpha Final. Prefer no tech.

• Looking for a 1-on-1 A&A42 game PBEM. I’ve played in person extensively over many years, but never online. I will need some help getting started as well.

• I’ve just downloade tripleA and I’d like to try it out. Anyone, global alpha 3.9. Since my desk job I’m online waaay to often haha… Ehm, any side works for me. I might need some assistance with the whole forum play and rules.

• @Rhey: PM sent  :-)

• anyone intrested 3.9 triplea global 1940 game

• Total noob learning to play TripleA online.  I want to start with PBEM or PBF.  I think I understand the “save file”.

Any takers?  School me.

Any other noobs?

Pretty much any variant of WW2, v2,3,4 (not global)

• @gazza:

anyone intrested 3.9 triplea global 1940 game

gaza, i’m new to triplea and to this forum, but if you’re willing to work with me just a bit, i’d play a game (not new to global at all)

• anyone in for a game of global? tripleA, old or new enemies :D I live in Europe and I’m usualy free on the evenings on weekdays

• '17

I’ll play if you want.  Do you still not care which side?

• Yes absolutely! I have to learn both sides anyway :) what side do you prefer?

• '17

I prefer Axis.

But I would feel guilty if I didn’t give you some bonus units for the Allies because most people I’m playing with prefer bid games (and also feel that the Allies are harder to play).

• Yeah I saw something with bid systems… How does that work exactly? I put a value of 7-8 IPC’s somewhere with the edit tool?

• '17

Basically.  There’s one restriction though.  Bid units can only go in Sea Zones or territories that already contain units belonging to the same power as the units you are adding.

I’ll start a game thread.

• 2007 AAR League

Anyone want a game of A&A Revised. Sorry thats the last game I’ve played, havent played for a fair while and would like to have a game of that to get used to it again before playing some of the new variants.I prefer to play by forum, am in the process of downloading Abattlemap etc, just have to remember how it all works again, unless someone has the time and patience to walk me through the set up and gameplay of a new variant.

• @Randmacts:

Anyone want a game of A&A Revised. Sorry thats the last game I’ve played, havent played for a fair while and would like to have a game of that to get used to it again before playing some of the new variants.I prefer to play by forum, am in the process of downloading Abattlemap etc, just have to remember how it all works again, unless someone has the time and patience to walk me through the set up and gameplay of a new variant.

Have you found someone? Im down for a good old 2004 revised with an axis bid. Let me know, i can play abattlemap or tripleA

• So… I’ve been grazing here and over at Harris for about a year. Now that the Alpha +3 ruleset has been finalized into “3.9” and, it would appear, is going to be the OOB ruleset for G40 2nd edition, I’m looking to pop my play-by-forum cherry. The major obstaces being 1) I have absolutely no idea how to get started with the whole Forum/TripleA/dice server mechanics and 2) I would need an opponent, obviously. I’ve playtested a handful of strategies on both sides and I think I could give somebody a competitive game. Takers?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27127.0

Click by click instructions for monkies is there.

It appears complicated, but it’s only because each click is explained.

Basically download the program, check it out.

You can play it online LIVE, or if you want to play by forum, you basically find an opponent, make a thread, post the thread number (game ID) your/your opponents email address, and your forum login information into tripleA, and BOOM, you are good to go!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m