• Anyone looking for an easy win?  I would like to play someone in Revised this week.  My F2F playmate won’t play me anymore!  PM me if interested.

• Hello. Looking for an opponent for A&A revised. I’m used to playing with 1 National Advantage for each country (nerfed lend-lease and removed superfortresses) so I’m somewhatinexperienced with a regular game.

• Sorry if I inturupt anyone, but I am very cunfused at exactly how you guys play through the forums?  :? Could some of you tell me exactly how it works and such??

• 2007 AAR League

@Gewehr:

Sorry if I inturupt anyone, but I am very cunfused at exactly how you guys play through the forums?  :? Could some of you tell me exactly how it works and such??

Just check out a thread in the games in progress thread.

• Alrighty then! I sort of get how it works.
    So that being said, I’m open for anyone who wants to play me, AAM or AAE.

• i’m looking for 2-3 opponents to play as the allies in a revised game, i already have a partner that is willing to team up with me and succeed in our goal of WORLD DOMINATION!!! mwahahaha

message me if your interested.

• Hey Feds I am interested in playing but I don’t know of anyone who I could team up with, but if the offer is still open I’m interested.  I am confused on how the dice thing works though.

• Hey, I’m looking for a slow, easy game to play.  Nothing to strenuous.  Revised.  I use Triple A.  Doesn’t matter if you do or don’t use it.  PM and let me know if you’re up for a game.

• 2007 AAR League

Sounds like my kind of style. I forget if we’ve played before…

• '10

Hi there, anyone up for a game?  Have played FTF a bit and PBEM a few times a couple years back, looking to get back into the swing of things (so pardon the occasional question on protocol).  Any takers?

• 2007 AAR League

I’m up for a game - started up with G.D. Fox but he’s going on sabbatical, a wise decision - I’m just coming off one and now my appetite’s been whetted.

• I have played a few internet games using TripleA recently.  Im looking to get involved with games on this forum.  Anybody up for a game of revised using TripleA over the forum?

Thanks

• looking for somebody to play
    i am rather handicaped
    i would like to play the revised game
    i am not sure how triple a is working so what i need is an opponent
    with a bit off patience
    hope hering from someone

coon

• @coon:

looking for somebody to play
    i am rather handicaped
    i would like to play the revised game
    i am not sure how triple a is working so what i need is an opponent
    with a bit off patience
    hope hering from someone

coon

Hi, we could start a game.I Use ABattleMap. For dices, i use the dice roller installed in the forum. P.example:

DiceRolling 4d6:
    (1, 1, 2, 2)

It would be my first game by e-mail anyway …

• Is it alright if I joined in, I’ll play by battle map too.  :mrgreen:

Don’t care what counrty I am.

• OK, coon, Gewehr, Torment and me, Funcioneta. A game? I suggest revised, FAQ, 9 victory cities, no bid (throw dice for choosing side). I could play with bid, of course. AbattleMap?

• Hello Gentlemen (and ladies),
    I’m brand new to these boards, but I’ve taken some time to look around and see how people play by forum. I’ve read through a few league games, so I’m going to be a little rusty- I should be able to keep up. I prefer revised. 9 VC’s. I think I have trip-A figured out, so I’m going to use it. I’m not particularly familiar with bids, but if you explain them a bit, I’d be happy to accomodate you. Also, I have a good amount of free time (I’m a senior in college and my major requirements are D-O-N-E!) so I’d like an active opponent (one who can update under 24 hours, preferably).

So, there you have it, I’m fresh meat!

-Jordan Fett

• Not sure if this thread is being looked at or not, but I’m interested in starting up another casual game (Revised).

I’m very new to the game, still learning, etc. My first full game is currently still ongoing against Perry (here), but I figure the best way to learn is to keep playing and see how things go, so I’d like to get going on a second game.

I’d definitely prefer the game be played in TripleA, if possible.  It makes administering the game so much easier.

• 2007 AAR League

@TimTheEnchanter:

Not sure if this thread is being looked at or not, but I’m interested in starting up another casual game (Revised).

I’m very new to the game, still learning, etc. My first full game is currently still ongoing against Perry (here), but I figure the best way to learn is to keep playing and see how things go, so I’d like to get going on a second game.

I’d definitely prefer the game be played in TripleA, if possible.  It makes administering the game so much easier.

I’d be up for a game.

• Anyone for a League game? Just signed up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m