• I am also willing to play. I have Revised and Europe (ordering Pacific tonight). I would like to play Revised…never done it through the internet though. Just let me know.

• Hey, I’m looking to start another game. I’ve only played online once before… and got spanked! I have Abattlemap, but will use other programs if you really prefer one to another. Just send me a message. I also use the in house dicey.

• Well, I’m looking for a game of revised, I have both abattlemap and triplea, though haven’t used triplea much.  PM if interested, thanks.

• Anyone looking for an easy win?  I would like to play someone in Revised this week.  My F2F playmate won’t play me anymore!  PM me if interested.

• Hello. Looking for an opponent for A&A revised. I’m used to playing with 1 National Advantage for each country (nerfed lend-lease and removed superfortresses) so I’m somewhatinexperienced with a regular game.

• Sorry if I inturupt anyone, but I am very cunfused at exactly how you guys play through the forums?  :? Could some of you tell me exactly how it works and such??

• 2007 AAR League

@Gewehr:

Sorry if I inturupt anyone, but I am very cunfused at exactly how you guys play through the forums?  :? Could some of you tell me exactly how it works and such??

Just check out a thread in the games in progress thread.

• Alrighty then! I sort of get how it works.
    So that being said, I’m open for anyone who wants to play me, AAM or AAE.

• i’m looking for 2-3 opponents to play as the allies in a revised game, i already have a partner that is willing to team up with me and succeed in our goal of WORLD DOMINATION!!! mwahahaha

message me if your interested.

• Hey Feds I am interested in playing but I don’t know of anyone who I could team up with, but if the offer is still open I’m interested.  I am confused on how the dice thing works though.

• Hey, I’m looking for a slow, easy game to play.  Nothing to strenuous.  Revised.  I use Triple A.  Doesn’t matter if you do or don’t use it.  PM and let me know if you’re up for a game.

• 2007 AAR League

Sounds like my kind of style. I forget if we’ve played before…

• '10

Hi there, anyone up for a game?  Have played FTF a bit and PBEM a few times a couple years back, looking to get back into the swing of things (so pardon the occasional question on protocol).  Any takers?

• 2007 AAR League

I’m up for a game - started up with G.D. Fox but he’s going on sabbatical, a wise decision - I’m just coming off one and now my appetite’s been whetted.

• I have played a few internet games using TripleA recently.  Im looking to get involved with games on this forum.  Anybody up for a game of revised using TripleA over the forum?

Thanks

• looking for somebody to play
    i am rather handicaped
    i would like to play the revised game
    i am not sure how triple a is working so what i need is an opponent
    with a bit off patience
    hope hering from someone

coon

• @coon:

looking for somebody to play
    i am rather handicaped
    i would like to play the revised game
    i am not sure how triple a is working so what i need is an opponent
    with a bit off patience
    hope hering from someone

coon

Hi, we could start a game.I Use ABattleMap. For dices, i use the dice roller installed in the forum. P.example:

DiceRolling 4d6:
    (1, 1, 2, 2)

It would be my first game by e-mail anyway …

• Is it alright if I joined in, I’ll play by battle map too.  :mrgreen:

Don’t care what counrty I am.

• OK, coon, Gewehr, Torment and me, Funcioneta. A game? I suggest revised, FAQ, 9 victory cities, no bid (throw dice for choosing side). I could play with bid, of course. AbattleMap?

• Hello Gentlemen (and ladies),
    I’m brand new to these boards, but I’ve taken some time to look around and see how people play by forum. I’ve read through a few league games, so I’m going to be a little rusty- I should be able to keep up. I prefer revised. 9 VC’s. I think I have trip-A figured out, so I’m going to use it. I’m not particularly familiar with bids, but if you explain them a bit, I’d be happy to accomodate you. Also, I have a good amount of free time (I’m a senior in college and my major requirements are D-O-N-E!) so I’d like an active opponent (one who can update under 24 hours, preferably).

So, there you have it, I’m fresh meat!

-Jordan Fett

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m