New 3D-printed parts: Infantry Stands/Bases w/ designations for Marines, Airborne, Elite, and more!

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '18 Customizer

Hi all, I recently released a new model on my Etsy shop: 3D-printed bases for infantry with 5 different raised symbols/designations:

• Marines (anchor)
    • Airborne (parachute)
    • Elite (lightning bolt)
    • Veteran/Guard (star)
    • “DIY” (blank/no symbol - design your own!)

inf_stands.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

These are printed in white but the raised symbol means they are a snap to paint (or even sharpie, as pictured). Note that some of the pictures show a full circle base, but I’ve since moved to the open-backed crescent style for better fit and piece removal.

I wanted to offer a perfect snug-fit for these so that, once paired with an infantry, they move easily around the board together - but it’s a well-known fact that not all infantry bases are equal, so I have three size variations to accomodate the most-frequently encountered infantry bases:

• “Small”, which fits the smaller Italy and China sculpts (12.0mm dia bases) from AA50 and G40, in addition to the old 11.7-12.2mm bases from AAP and AAE.
    • The default size, which fits most modern sculpts (12.6mm dia bases) for the major powers + France from about AAR-onwards
    • “ANZAC”, which fits the ridiculously oversized ANZAC infantry (13.5mm dia bases) from AAP40.

Anyways, check them out and come be one of my first customers! I’m offering 10% off to A&A forum members through the end of 2021 using coupon code AADOTORG21. https://www.etsy.com/shop/NathanDetr0itDesigns?coupon=AADOTORG21

Let me know below what you think, and if there are more designs & designations you would like to see!

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '18 Customizer

10/19/2021 Update: New stuff: Kamikaze tokens and Pillboxes!

Pictured below is everything I’ve got in stock:

• Infantry Stands (5 styles! 3 sizes!)
    • Major, Regular, and Minor Industrial Complexes
    • Airfield and Shipyard Miniatures
    • Pillboxes, circular and hexagonal
    • Convoy and Kamikaze Zone markers
    • Air Base, Naval Base, Research, and Recruitment tokens

IMG_7001.JPG

I’ve also updated my QTY discounts and bundles - come take a look! Use coupon code AADOTORG21 for 10% off your order for the rest of 2021: www.etsy.com/shop/NathanDetr0itDesigns?coupon=AADOTORG21

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m